Remember how the PS3 was doomed to fail?

#61lunchbox2042Posted 3/30/2013 2:45:41 AM
To be fair, the biggest issue with the PS3 was its price. You can't say that with the Wii U though.
---
GT: Mr Fn Lunchbox
#62ritz2Posted 3/30/2013 2:47:53 AM
lunchbox2042 posted...
To be fair, the biggest issue with the PS3 was its price. You can't say that with the Wii U though.

The biggest issue was the small amount of titles imo
---
http://i.imgur.com/UaixE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gmA0FEi.jpg
#63Darth_ElusivePosted 3/30/2013 2:48:56 AM
supershyguy65 posted...
Good times.

Learn how to deal with new consoles. While Ninty is doing a horrible job so far with the WiiU, it can easily recover if Nintendo acts smart. Heck, even the "doomed" 3DS ended up recovering big time.

Stop freaking out and learn to deal with launches. Wait until E3 at least.

Time changes.

Competition environment is different this a bit different this time. Learn what competition and 3rd party suppot (or should I say the lack of it) Ninty has to deal with in the next year or so. The Wii U inevitable failure will be EPIC. lol
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Yakuza 5, Bioshock Infinite
#64MasterLink2012Posted 3/30/2013 2:54:49 AM
Darth_Elusive posted...
supershyguy65 posted...
Good times.

Learn how to deal with new consoles. While Ninty is doing a horrible job so far with the WiiU, it can easily recover if Nintendo acts smart. Heck, even the "doomed" 3DS ended up recovering big time.

Time changes.

Competition environment is different this a bit different this time. Learn what competition and 3rd party suppot (or should I say the lack of it) Ninty has to deal with in the next year or so. The Wii U inevitable failure will be EPIC. lol

Lol.. Sony fanboy much?
#65ritz2Posted 3/30/2013 2:58:03 AM
Darth_Elusive posted...
supershyguy65 posted...
Good times.

Time changes.

Confirmed to be in production
Bayonetta 2
Monolith soft's X
The wonderful 101
Medium
Shin’en untitled racing game
Retro studious next game
Project Y2k
SMT X FE
Renegade kid's wii us fps
Devil's third
Shantae HD
Anima: Gate of Memories
Armillo: The Parallel Universe Mystery
Star Beast the Stellar War
Fade Into Darkness
Scram Kitty and His Buddy On Rails(From the guys who made starfox command)
Another castle
A few Capcom games that will be announced at e3 or a later date
Team ninja is developing a title and is "interested in developing a relationship with nintendo"
Project Nova
Project Pheonix
Headstrong’s Wii U game
Next Level Games' Wii U game

Rumored but not confirmed games(Developers have stated interest or dropped hints about these)
Mistwalker RPG
Beyond good and evil 2
Arkham City Sequel
Lost Planet 3
Diddy Kong Racing U
Flashback remake
Okami 2
A Hat In Time
Delver’s Drop
Qubic Games Wii U Project
Neko Games future Wii U titles(Makers of puddle)

We got this.
---
http://i.imgur.com/UaixE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gmA0FEi.jpg
#66mjc0961Posted 3/30/2013 3:58:33 AM
ThaPrinceRaziel posted...
TheRedKirby posted...
ThaPrinceRaziel posted...
You mean the Nintendo fanboys preaching about it's doom for years on years? Yeah, I guess I can see how the Wii U hate is justified.

Actually, I'm fairly certain most of them were Xbox fanboys...

that's cause they were

Vita retaliation then, I'm pretty sure there wasn't Xbox fans on there.

Vita retaliation for what? Vita fanboys trolled the 3DS when it was doing poorly and Vita wasn't even out yet, and look what happened. Now instead of eating their humble pie like good boys and girls, Vita fanboys flame Wii U? That's not retaliation, that's trying to cover up humiliation.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#67mjc0961Posted 3/30/2013 4:00:07 AM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
You know something is very wrong when people would rather revel in hatred than play video games.

Welcome to GameFAQs.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#68J22InSpiritPosted 3/30/2013 6:44:37 AM
Lol i remember all that hate.
Didn't EGM have a PS3 with a tomato on top of it on one of the covers of their magazines? But their 2 best games at launch were Ridge Racer and Resistance. I bought my PS3 that following summer right when Ninja Gaiden Sigma arrived so that was my first game besides downloading Tekken 5 and Castlevania SOTN. But yeah, everywhere i went from GameStop to Best Buy they all where talking about Sony going out of business and the PS3 being their last console.. lol wow!!
---
J22 Spirit
#69jackorhoadsPosted 3/30/2013 6:53:41 AM
Everyone just hates everything nowadays. In fact I hate this very post.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd