how many people here believe that the wii u is stronger spec wise than the PS4?

#1sanas_thirituPosted 3/30/2013 12:10:06 AM
Few wii u owners I've met in real life think so.

Either
The wii u is stronger than the ps4 spec wise
or
Wii u is weaker than the ps4 spec wise.

Can we all agree on either one? or do opinions differ here regarding the above?
---
The purpose of my life is to play games. Its the reason I even work.
#2jillwarrenPosted 3/30/2013 12:11:51 AM
I don't think one person thinks the Wii-U will have higher specs than the PS4. That is not debatable, its fact.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
#3YoyokuKOPosted 3/30/2013 12:13:06 AM
jillwarren posted...
I don't think one person thinks the Wii-U will have higher specs than the PS4. That is not debatable, its fact.

this
I like the WiiU and all, but this is too obvious
#4crimsonclaw111Posted 3/30/2013 12:15:28 AM
Anybody who honestly believes the Wii U will outmuscle the PS4 needs a psychiatric examination.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
#5Infinity8378Posted 3/30/2013 12:17:34 AM
If specs are measured in how well it will run games and load assets then yes. Stuff like framerate and latency.
#6NikraPosted 3/30/2013 12:19:02 AM
I can't speak for anybody else. But how is it possible to compare an existing console with a non existing one???
#7ElectricMolePosted 3/30/2013 12:23:24 AM
Nikra posted...
I can't speak for anybody else. But how is it possible to compare an existing console with a non existing one???

have you been living under a rock for the past two months?
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#8Infinity8378Posted 3/30/2013 12:23:46 AM
PS4's GPU strength will also depend on thing like the cache miss penalty since it doesn't have eDram. On the Wii U the Compute processing units will be able to share Edram while on the PS4 it will have to go through the bus after cache miss.
#9NikraPosted 3/30/2013 12:29:38 AM
ElectricMole posted...
Nikra posted...

I stick with my statement. I have no doubt that in technically therms PS4 and 720 will be better than the Wii U. But still, you can't compare with something that doesn't exist.
#10BuretsuPosted 3/30/2013 12:30:19 AM
Nikra posted...
ElectricMole posted...
Nikra posted...

I stick with my statement. I have no doubt that in technically therms PS4 and 720 will be better than the Wii U. But still, you can't compare with something that doesn't exist.

All you need to know about the PS4:

8GB GDDR5 RAM.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit