A year ago, Nintendo did something pretty amazing

#11Poopcorn13Posted 3/30/2013 5:09:30 PM
CSplitter posted...
I believe the studio was made just for that one game. Noone imposed that on them. It's creation would serve that purpose and then close down.

Exactly this. It's the same thing that happened with Project Soul, a team only brought together to make Soul Calibur games. When Soul Calibur 4 was released, it was planned to be the last Soul Calibur. As such, the studio close down.

But due to immense fan feedback, the team was brought together again to make Soul Calibur V.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#12Gogito4Posted 3/30/2013 5:16:41 PM
Poopcorn13 posted...
CSplitter posted...
I believe the studio was made just for that one game. Noone imposed that on them. It's creation would serve that purpose and then close down.

Exactly this. It's the same thing that happened with Project Soul, a team only brought together to make Soul Calibur games. When Soul Calibur 4 was released, it was planned to be the last Soul Calibur. As such, the studio close down.

But due to immense fan feedback, the team was brought together again to make Soul Calibur V.

If only they had stayed closed...
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#13DarkAdonis123Posted 3/30/2013 5:18:37 PM
The gameplay is ok, but the controls are very cumbersome. I would get a cramp from having to hold my XL with one hand. No game is worth me having to go through that just to play it. Thank goodness a friend loaned it to me a few days ago. Buying it would've been a huge mistake.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#14ImGanondorfLolPosted 3/30/2013 5:23:17 PM
- The studio was solely for making that one game, it served its purpose
- Sakurai had no desire to make a sequel
- Sakurai has to work on the next Smash Bros, a much bigger game with an even more addicting and charming nature.