Can you Nintendo fans buy some f***ing third party Wii U games?

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 3/30/2013 9:51:59 AM
No really, what the f*** is it going to take to get you guys to buy the third party games Wii U gets? Harada San gave TTT2 costumes of Nintendo characters along with Tekken Volleyball and it sold like 50k copies only.

Now we're not getting Mass Effect 4 because no one bought Mass Effect 3 on Wii U and the same can be said for the next Batman game. F*** this, stop killing Nintendo here
---
June 14th, 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2McmadnessV3Posted 3/30/2013 9:53:38 AM
When third parties start bringing something worth buying I'll buy it.

As it stands I own every wii-u third party game I feel worth my money.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#3CranberryPSOPosted 3/30/2013 9:53:59 AM
Does Lego City count?
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2
#4PannerPosted 3/30/2013 9:56:11 AM
All my games are 3rd party.
I don't have 1 Nintendo game for the WiiU.
---
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter
#5bskiffingtonPosted 3/30/2013 9:57:30 AM
The reason nobody bought Mass Effect 3 on the Wii was simple. The Mass Effect Trilogy, containing 3 and the other 2 games in the series that are missing from the Wii U, was released around the same time for the same price but with two extra games. Combined with the fact that Mass Effect 3 itself was over half a year old at that point, I really don`t see how they were expecting it to sell a staggering amount of units.
#6r7gerrabbitPosted 3/30/2013 9:59:50 AM(edited)
I haven't bought a game since launch, and no games even interest me until Pikmin 3.

I have about 75 games in my Steam backlog, and there are a lot of 3DS games coming out. So I'm good on games until some actual good ones come out for Wii U.

As for multiplatform games like Batman: Arkham City, I will ALWAYS get those on the PC. The PC version is just superior in every way to the console versions.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Mqy7G.gif
#7StarmanJuniorPosted 3/30/2013 10:00:22 AM
SOMEBODY

SOMEBODY

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!

lawl
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#8supershyguy65Posted 3/30/2013 10:04:16 AM
Why would I buy the third game of a trilogy that is heavily story based, a fighting game I'm not interested in, or a grindfest that is literally about running around gathering random crap?
#9DarkAdonis123Posted 3/30/2013 10:04:34 AM
I bought TTT2 and MH3U. I'm doing my part.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#10Prince ShondronaiPosted 3/30/2013 10:07:39 AM
How well did 3rd-party Wii U games that weren't on the other consoles for months before the Wii U's launch sell?
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.