VC Question... MH isn't doing it for me.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. VC Question... MH isn't doing it for me.

User Info: CGoblins

CGoblins
3 years ago#1
I want to play Ogre Battle and Ogre Battle64... Is the April release for Wii U VC games going to include all games and is this a sure date to expect or is it speculation?
PSN: Ray-Martin82
Playing: Nothing

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
3 years ago#2
i would hope so
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!

User Info: LaMafiacci

LaMafiacci
3 years ago#3
The previous direct made it sound like they would be releasing the vc games in waves. If you have a wiimote/cc, at least you can play all the vc titles in wii mode and pay the difference between the two versions when they are in the wiiu vc (about a dollar)

hope that helps.
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t418/NewLarry/KuriboFantasy.jpg
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t418/NewLarry/001.jpg

User Info: CGoblins

CGoblins
3 years ago#4
It does... :) I just want to play them on the gamepad if that makes sense. Thanks.
PSN: Ray-Martin82
Playing: Nothing

User Info: Kenaue

Kenaue
3 years ago#5
It's kinda....lame Nintendo didn't have a huge wave of VC games ready to roll out at launch...At least the big guns like Zelda and Mario. Then again, we also had to install a massive FW update just to get the major parts of the OS on there......love the system, but damn.....Was not expecting that update when I bought mine.
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
PSN: Lord_CBH / Live: LordCBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. VC Question... MH isn't doing it for me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived