Retro City Rampage vs. River City Ransom

#11Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 4:21:54 PM
bump
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#12Shadowbird_RHPosted 3/30/2013 4:26:18 PM
RCR sux ox rox. Anyone who disagrees is a fool.
RCR is awesome incarnate. You'd have to be some kind of an idiot not to realize this.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#13IronticsDragonLPosted 3/30/2013 4:29:41 PM
Dear god, I've never seen so many idiots in my entire life. RCR is miles better than RCR, it's so freaking obvious.
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL Pawn( PS3) Melissa MH3U(IronticsDL) US Servers
#14Soggy13Posted 3/30/2013 4:36:26 PM
IronticsDragonL posted...
Dear god, I've never seen so many idiots in my entire life. RCR is miles better than RCR, it's so freaking obvious.

God finally someone with half a brain. This times a million plus two teaspoons of bacon.
---
PSN/LIVE: MassacredOne
Me thinks words is hard...
#15SpawngoatPosted 3/30/2013 4:40:19 PM
RCR has better characters but RCR has the better story.

It's a tough choice but overall I'd have to say RCR is the better game.
---
"Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall" Christopher Hitchens
#16rajin_donutsPosted 3/30/2013 4:44:16 PM
Soggy13 posted...

God finally someone with half a brain. This times a million plus two teaspoons of bacon.

What the heck is wrong with both of you???? RCR pales in comparison to RCR in every conceivable way.
#17GloryChaosPosted 3/30/2013 4:44:18 PM
Spawngoat posted...

Are you serious? RCR didn't have any characters with half the depth that RCR did. RCR had a bunch of one dimensional cardboard cut outs in comparison to the characters in RCR.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#18HungoverHero777Posted 3/30/2013 4:47:59 PM
GloryChaos posted...
Spawngoat posted...

Are you serious? RCR didn't have any characters with half the depth that RCR did. RCR had a bunch of one dimensional cardboard cut outs in comparison to the characters in RCR.

True, but that's really the only thing RCR has over RCR. RCR is still better.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#19IronticsDragonLPosted 3/30/2013 4:48:53 PM
rajin_donuts posted...
Soggy13 posted...

What the heck is wrong with both of you???? RCR pales in comparison to RCR in every conceivable way.

What the heck is wrong with YOU? RCR is so much better than RCR!
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL Pawn( PS3) Melissa MH3U(IronticsDL) US Servers
#20SpawngoatPosted 3/30/2013 4:58:28 PM
GloryChaos posted...
Spawngoat posted...

Obviously you haven't played RCR, the characters were awesome and far better than the ones from RCR.
---
"Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall" Christopher Hitchens