Reasons you dont have MH3U yet?

#1SoljahPosted 3/30/2013 3:03:56 PM
It is easily the biggest and best RPG out on the system right now, infact maybe the best game peroid. What reasons have you!
---
Your Friendly Monster Hunter Soljah
http://i.imgur.com/BzYfm.jpg
#2KaiRyusakiPosted 3/30/2013 3:04:22 PM
i'm cheap and waiting for a sale
#3HungoverHero777Posted 3/30/2013 3:05:16 PM
Not my type of game.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#4Shadowbird_RHPosted 3/30/2013 3:06:36 PM
C/Ped from my post in a similar topic, I prefer human (or similar) prey, enemies that seek my death for reasons beyond simple survival necessity or territoriality. Killing wild beasts, regardless of their power, does nothing for me, nor does cobbling their carcasses into tools to increase my killing proficiency.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#5MathewMansonPosted 3/30/2013 3:07:16 PM
Broke.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#6MegagunstarmanPosted 3/30/2013 3:07:23 PM
Because it's not on the 360. Microsoft blocked the game because it wasn't very good. They have a reputation to maintain so they won't let any low quality games on there console and if they started to do that, they would lose the trust of true gamers.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#7icarus231Posted 3/30/2013 3:08:54 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
Because it's not on the 360. Microsoft blocked the game because it wasn't very good. They have a reputation to maintain so they won't let any low quality games on there console and if they started to do that, they would lose the trust of true gamers.

Since when has ms ever cared
#8Gogito4Posted 3/30/2013 3:12:53 PM
Megagunstarman posted...

Kinect.
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#9Starwars4JPosted 3/30/2013 3:13:30 PM
I don't like MH games
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#10KaiRyusakiPosted 3/30/2013 3:14:21 PM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
C/Ped from my post in a similar topic, I prefer human (or similar) prey, enemies that seek my death for reasons beyond simple survival necessity or territoriality. Killing wild beasts, regardless of their power, does nothing for me, nor does cobbling their carcasses into tools to increase my killing proficiency.

But Monster Hunter is on Xbox360