POLL: What combination of systems are you doing for Generation 8?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. POLL: What combination of systems are you doing for Generation 8?
2 years ago#1
What combination? - Results (770 votes)
Just Wii U
18.83% (145 votes)
Just PS4
14.42% (111 votes)
Just Xbox 720
3.38% (26 votes)
Wii U and PS4
33.38% (257 votes)
Wii U and Xbox 720
4.68% (36 votes)
PS4 and Xbox 720
6.75% (52 votes)
Wii U, PS4, and Xbox 720
10.52% (81 votes)
None
8.05% (62 votes)
This poll is now closed.
/topic
2 years ago#2
I buy everything as I am a real man
---
Official Royal Kilted Canadian Kilted Yaksmen
2 years ago#3
Well obviously need to know a bit more about PS4 and the new Xbox, I want to own them all (like I did Wii/PS3/360) so I'm just waiting for Sony and Microsoft to give me good reasons to do so.
2 years ago#4
At least Wii U + PC.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
2 years ago#5
DiscostewSM posted...
At least Wii U + PC.
2 years ago#6
Wii U, PS4, Xbox 720, and gaming PC

I hate missing out on good games that are exclusive to one platform.
2 years ago#7
PC on the outset, picking up Wii U, PS4 once games are released and for cheaper prices.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
2 years ago#8
If Microsoft shows me the rumors behind the 720 aren't true and make intelligent choices, WiiU and 720 it is
If Microsoft ****s up big time and the rumors behind the 720 are true, then WiiU and PS4 it is.
---
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/rugterwyper32
Currently playing: Spyro the Dragon 2, Morrowind, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages
2 years ago#9
RugterWyper32 posted...
If Microsoft shows me the rumors behind the 720 aren't true and make intelligent choices, WiiU and 720 it is
If Microsoft ****s up big time and the rumors behind the 720 are true, then WiiU and PS4 it is.

The fact you even consider those rumors to be possibly true is laughable.
---
Main: Nova/Spencer/Hawkeye
Side: Strider/Dante/Doom
2 years ago#10
RugterWyper32 posted...
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. POLL: What combination of systems are you doing for Generation 8?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived