They should release the entire Mass Effect trilogy for this system.

#1SlaynWilderGL3Posted 3/30/2013 7:28:04 PM
It makes no sense not to have the first two games on the Wii U. They should be easy to port and is more money for Bioware. They don't have to add anything, just make them playable on the gamepad and call it a day.
---
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503
#2Gogito4Posted 3/30/2013 7:33:17 PM
SlaynWilderGL3 posted...
It makes no sense not to have the first two games on the Wii U. They should be easy to port and is more money for Bioware. They don't have to add anything, just make them playable on the gamepad and call it a day.

EA is cheap bro.
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#3MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 3/30/2013 7:35:15 PM
Problem is they want to make money, and 3rd party developers don't really make money releasing their products on Nintendo consoles.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#4MechaKoopa5000Posted 3/30/2013 7:35:57 PM
I own a 360 and have passed on the entire Trilogy there despite having access to it. If they released the Trilogy disc for Wii U, I'd probably get it. That probably confuses and infuriates EA.
#5SlimeSwayzePosted 3/30/2013 7:37:19 PM
Nintendo loyalists would still complain about getting the games.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#6Eamon696Posted 3/30/2013 7:37:34 PM
I would buy it.
#7SlaynWilderGL3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 7:42:35 PM
MechaKoopa5000 posted...
I own a 360 and have passed on the entire Trilogy there despite having access to it. If they released the Trilogy disc for Wii U, I'd probably get it. That probably confuses and infuriates EA.

I have the trilogy with me1 on disk plus 2 and 3 (collectors edition) separately for ps3 and I'd buy the trilogy again for wii u just to play them on the gamepad.
---
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503
#8usfslackerPosted 3/30/2013 7:46:53 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...

No, they wouldn't. And you know it. People weren't all that irate with EA because we were getting 3...until they announced the trilogy for EVERYTHING ELSE right BEFORE launching it for full MSRP on Wii U. Customers don't like getting screwed... And I'm ok with that.
---
PSN ID: USFSlacker86
No, that is not true at all. Something = good is either true or false. It is not construed as an opinion. -Conker
#9Soggy13Posted 3/30/2013 7:51:23 PM
I've got it for xbox and tons of the dlc but I would buy it IF it included dlc.
---
PSN/LIVE: MassacredOne
Me thinks words is hard...
#10DeedubauPosted 3/30/2013 7:51:39 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...

I just got a Wii U today and almost every topic I see or glance it is all about how 3rd party developers suck.

As for Mass Effect trilogy being released on the Wii U, the reason why it's on the 360 is because all they did was rerelease the retail versions of the games and ME1 on the ps3 out of the trilogy is a terrible and rushed port.

The stakes are extremely high and publishers can't afford to take risks on game development these days. Most companies are waiting to see how the initial copies of 3rd party launch titles sell (Nintendo gave them a chance this time by only release 2 titles) go and see if it's worth developing for in the long run. Yes it would be incredible to see this trilogy be made for the Wii U but it needs to make financial business sense first.

I used to be a hardcore NIntendo loyalist, but now that I'm older, I"m just a fan of games in general. I didn't know this at the time, but during the NES days they were huge bullies *coughApplecough* and screwed over stores (remember Child World?) and developers back then if they even thought about making games for other consoles. Now they need support more than ever but they can no longer dictate what they think gamers want like before.