So how long before Nintendo patches in a universal trophy system?

#11Reflex-ArcPosted 3/31/2013 9:15:21 AM
DTY3 posted...
I know they would be called Accomplishments, but Im a fan of the term 'Accolades' myself.

Arbitrary Numbers

You've Unlocked an Arbitrary Number

[Stomped 2000 Goombas]
#12CranberryPSOPosted 3/31/2013 9:22:58 AM
If this gets implemented, I want them to be "Nesters" and you would get little medals with Nester on them. That would be an awesome throwback to early Nintendo Power.

I'm fine with simply letting games have them internally though. I really don't get why people get so worked up over the arbitrary meaningless number that XboxLive gives you.
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2
#13fueled-systemPosted 3/31/2013 9:31:37 AM
Alot of Nintendo fans(on this board) seem to think they take away from development time and that they result in other content being cut.

Should Nintendo do it? Yes.
#14Devilwrestler03Posted 3/31/2013 10:21:50 AM
Achievements have always been weird for me. I love going after them on my 360. On my ps3 I never got as big into trophy hunting, and honestly on the wii u it's been kind of fun just playing not looking to get achievements. I can see why people want them because they can add replay value, but so far I haven't cared that they're gone.
---
GT-Beethoven1808; PSN-MajesticTheater; NID-Pluto24
#15DTY3Posted 3/31/2013 2:11:59 PM
fueled-system posted...
Alot of Nintendo fans(on this board) seem to think they take away from development time and that they result in other content being cut.

Should Nintendo do it? Yes.

That isnt the argument. The argument is that devs put out crap achievements (like ones for watching cutscenes) just to pander to the idiot crowd that wants quick gamerscore so they can brag to their frats.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.