I think Rayman couldve been that game to make the WiiU rise

#1youngbroPosted 3/30/2013 8:35:39 PM
If Ubisoft just released it.
---
Itagaki: In other games, you kill Enemies. In Ninja Gaiden the Enemies kill you.
Hayashi: In Ninja Gaiden 3 the Enemies beg for Mercy. Use Scythe OL360 or die
#2cb52211Posted 3/30/2013 8:48:34 PM
I don't necessarily think sales for the system would have dramatically taken off, but at least it would have been a great game to add to the library. I think Ubisoft would have been better off releasing it for the Wii U and releasing the other versions later. That way if Microsoft prevented them from releasing the game due to it being on another system earlier the blood would have been on their hands and not the developers.
#3Hawke0Posted 3/30/2013 8:51:21 PM
Ubisoft is pretty stupid.
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#4AwayFromHerePosted 3/30/2013 8:56:37 PM
Yeah, the sequel to a game that barely sold over 2 million spread over 6 consoles would have sold great on only one system with 2 million sales.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#5ShadowSkill11Posted 3/30/2013 9:01:03 PM
Another topic made from inside the bubble. I swear this board is like listening to Fox News except you replace Republican with Nintendo.
#6STN79Posted 3/30/2013 9:05:55 PM
Face it guys Rayman Origins was good clearly but it's just not popular enough. The whole series in general was honestly pretty forgettable up until that point. A fairly decent First entry followed by two messy half assed 3D adventures with bad cameras. Then a bunch of Rabbid spin offs. Thank goodness somebody had the sense to make Rayman games sidescrollers again.