UK Wii U to US 3ds Question

#1KanonnoPosted 3/31/2013 2:42:34 AM
This is more of a specialty question since it has to do with MH3ds but I hope you guys can give me an answer.

1. My 3ds is US region, would it be able to connect with a EU Wii U? Such as transferring the 3ds' Mii onto Wii U, or just connecting successfully in general

2. Would my 3ds US region MH3 be able to connect to my EU Wii U and play online(assuming i have the correct components set up) ?

3. Will I be able to transfer my US MH3ds save file and use it on my EU Mh3 on Wii U?

I hope I get some really good answers, I'm moving to the Uk soon :)
---
GT: MythicalClub5
#2SocranPosted 3/31/2013 2:51:38 AM
It might be a better idea to ask this on the Monster Hunter board. The only people who would know the answer are people who meet all three specific criteria (US 3DS, EU Wii U, owns two copies of Monster Hunter), and the people on that board have are each much more likely to meet at least two of those three. This one is too busy Nintendooming.

I suppose people who have heard this from someone else could also answer, but they're also more likely to be found on that board.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#3Kanonno(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 3:51:48 AM
You are right Socran.

Please close this topic, I found the answers to my questions from the support section on Nintendo's site
---
GT: MythicalClub5
#4SocranPosted 3/31/2013 3:56:52 AM
Kanonno posted...
You are right Socran.

Please close this topic, I found the answers to my questions from the support section on Nintendo's site

What answers did you find, so that I can answer if someone else repeats the question?

Also, after a certain amount of time has passed since the topic was last posted in, you can close the topic yourself from the "message details" option on the first post.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."