pick 2 games from this list of 3 for me to buy..

#1EazyERockPosted 3/31/2013 6:15:39 AM
Lego City Undercover, Super Mario U, Need For Speed Most Wanted U

researched all 3 and enjoy all subject matter... money is no issue.. recommend me 2 games out of this list of 3 and tell me why..
---
Robert Griffin III YOUR 2012 NFL Rookie of the Year
#2KAMMYqueenPosted 3/31/2013 6:26:34 AM(edited)
Lego City Undercover and guessing you mean New Super Mario U i dont own NFS
If money no issue why not buy all 3?
---
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!
#3Petey_MeanisPosted 3/31/2013 6:22:00 AM
Lego City Undercover and Need For Speed Most Wanted U.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage. NNID : Meaty_Petey
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#4nintendo3000Posted 3/31/2013 6:22:38 AM
EazyERock posted...
Lego City Undercover, Super Mario U, Need For Speed Most Wanted U

researched all 3 and enjoy all subject matter... money is no issue.. recommend me 2 games out of this list of 3 and tell me why..

LCUC and NFSMWU.
---
Metroid Prime 4 needs to happen!!!
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!
#5masa8munePosted 3/31/2013 6:25:22 AM
lego,mario U
---
Still waiting for fire emblem awakening in Europe.
#6IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/31/2013 6:25:35 AM
I have NFSMWU and NSMBU, both are wonderful little games. I recommend those two due to playing them. Have yet to play LCUC but that one looks cool too.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#7FoppePosted 3/31/2013 6:27:48 AM
All 3 are good games.
So Lego City and Need For Speed.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#8Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/31/2013 6:28:02 AM
Lego and Mario.
Most fun.
#9DonomegaPosted 3/31/2013 6:29:37 AM
Lego City Undercover and Need for Speed.

My only reason is I don't own those two yet ;)
---
XBL: RobDaCool | NNID: RobDaCool | 3DS: 0903-4184-6816
#10New LinkPosted 3/31/2013 6:36:44 AM
That's a tough call. I bought all three, but i suppose if I could have only bought two I would have passed up Need for Speed.

That being said, I like all three very much for different reasons.

LEGO City Undercover is more relaxing, I like to pop this in when I dont really feel like the intense gameplay other game have. It's full to the brim, always makes sure that you are entertained, and has tons of content. Huge collectathon.

NSMBU is in my opinion the best mario game since Super Mario World. I still prefer World to it, but it's at least my second favorite. It's accessible to everyone with some crazy difficult challenges to be had (3 starcoin world 9)

NfS:MWU is Need for Speed... it's an arcade racer, you either like the series or you dont lol. There are several difficult challenges that will have you begrudgingly hitting retry. The Most Wanted game is open world, allows you to change components of your car while driving, but doesnt offer the same level of customizability as Underground. It does however have a very nice selection of cars, and after unlocking enough parts tuning them to fit the needs of a particular race becomes second nature. Changing parts on the fly is useful, especially when beinc chase by the cops, but i really do miss the "shop" aspect of the other NfS games where I could use body kits, paint/decal, fine tune the gear ratio, etc. Still a great game and im sinking many hours into it.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!