Mario games. Not as milked as ppl like to claim.

#181GordatonPosted 4/1/2013 8:08:07 AM(edited)
Linetrix posted...
Gordaton posted...
A series is milked when many games are made of the same genre when there isn't a demand for them.

Therefore, Mario is not milked.

Hahahahaha. By your definition you arbitrarily made up, Mario is still milked. Or are you trying to say Mario *insert sport here* has demand?

I don't consider any sports game a Mario game. The only true Mario games are the 2D and 3D platformers. The sports games are spin-offs.

And the 2D and 3D platformers have huge demand.
#182LinetrixPosted 4/1/2013 8:09:00 AM
Gordaton posted...
Linetrix posted...
Gordaton posted...
A series is milked when many games are made of the same genre when there isn't a demand for them.

Hahahahaha. By your definition you arbitrarily made up, Mario is still milked. Or are you trying to say Mario *insert sport here* has demand?

I don't consider any sports game a Mario game. The only true Mario games are the 2D and 3D platformers. The sports games are spin-offs.

Because if YOU say a certain game isn't a Mario game, then the gaming world must accept it.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#183squatch22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:10:44 AM
Linetrix posted...
Gordaton posted...
Linetrix posted...
Gordaton posted...

Because if YOU say a certain game isn't a Mario game, then the gaming world must accept it.

Just like when YOU say because the stock market is closed in USA, it must be closed in Japan too? lol
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#184GordatonPosted 4/1/2013 8:12:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#185LinetrixPosted 4/1/2013 8:13:51 AM
squatch22 posted...
Linetrix posted...
Gordaton posted...
Linetrix posted...
Gordaton posted...

Just like when YOU say because the stock market is closed in USA, it must be closed in Japan too? lol

Except I never said the stock market was closed in Japan since I was talking about the American stock market. Hahahahaha. Caught lying again squatchie? Do you really enjoy being humiliated right and left?? Did you learn what timezones are?? Hahahaha.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#186LinetrixPosted 4/1/2013 8:14:41 AM
Gordaton posted...
Linetrix posted...
Gordaton posted...
Linetrix posted...
Gordaton posted...

Only trolls and idiots consider a sports game an actual installment in the Mario series. That's like saying Tekken Card Tournament is Tekken 7.

Tekken 7 is Tekken 7. Mario Tennis is a Mario game. Deal with it.
---
#187squatch22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:17:01 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65509055
---
#188LinetrixPosted 4/1/2013 8:18:24 AM
Hahaha, thanks for showing everyone the liar you are.
---
#189squatch22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:20:37 AM
http://www.destructoid.com/sony-stock-nose-dives-after-ps4-reveal-246170.phtml

Linetrix posted...
Stock markets don't open at night, kid. Hahahahahaha, the drones are so desperate they have to lie about everything.

LineyFail

Linetrix posted...
Hahahahahaha,

---
#190LinetrixPosted 4/1/2013 8:21:34 AM
Thanks for showing everyone I was talking about the American stock market and the terrible little liar you are. Hahahaha, I love seeing self-ownages.
---