Mario games. Not as milked as ppl like to claim.

#431NintendoXGamesPosted 4/1/2013 4:38:54 PM
Lefty128k posted...
NintendoXGames posted...
Lefty128k posted...
None of you Drones can stay on topic. The TC, squatch, won't even answer questions. So stop acting like it matters now.

And showing that Mario has crept into bedsheets, is a direct response to the topic claim. Showing that Mario is indeed as milked as people claim.

Way to fail to identify an on-topic post.

And here's some more from the udder of Mario.

http://www.mariomayhem.com/fun/mario_merchandise/

You rush so much to insult people by calling them drones. It only shows that you've lost.

You're as lame at this as Buretsu.

You're the one trolling this topic for no reason :)
#432BuretsuPosted 4/1/2013 4:39:32 PM
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...
How so? You complimented my comeback. I thanked you.

What compliment?

Oh, you think I acknowledge your little Nintendo-kiddy fake edit as real.

I don't.

You said "Nice comeback, Potsie." You can't take that back.

fix'd

So you got my name wrong. No big deal. shaunme gets it wrong all the time. I don't hold it against you.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#433Lefty128kPosted 4/1/2013 4:40:15 PM
Buretsu posted...
The topic specifically says "not as milked as people claim". So, no.

This is the question squatch has been avoiding...

"Multiple people have said they now think Mario is MORE milked than they thought before your post.

Your response?"

if he does not respond and defeat the claim, he concedes that "Mario is MORE milked".
#434Lefty128kPosted 4/1/2013 4:44:02 PM
NintendoXGames posted...
Lefty128k posted...
NintendoXGames posted...
Lefty128k posted...
None of you Drones can stay on topic. The TC, squatch, won't even answer questions. So stop acting like it matters now.

And showing that Mario has crept into bedsheets, is a direct response to the topic claim. Showing that Mario is indeed as milked as people claim.

Way to fail to identify an on-topic post.

And here's some more from the udder of Mario.

http://www.mariomayhem.com/fun/mario_merchandise/

You rush so much to insult people by calling them drones. It only shows that you've lost.

You're as lame at this as Buretsu.

You're the one trolling this topic for no reason :)

I'm the one staying on topic and trying to get the TC to back up his claim.

You're the one trolling me for doing that.

lol
#435BuretsuPosted 4/1/2013 4:44:34 PM
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...

"Multiple people have said they now think Mario is MORE milked than they thought before your post.

Your response?"

if he does not respond and defeat the claim, he concedes that "Mario is MORE milked".

That's not a claim. That's a statement. And I don't see how it contradicts with the initial statement that Mario is "not as milked as people claim" which already supposes that people claim Mario to be milked to a certain extent, i.e. the 'multiple people' that your statement references.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#436Lefty128kPosted 4/1/2013 4:48:17 PM
Buretsu posted...
So you got my name wrong. No big deal. shaunme gets it wrong all the time. I don't hold it against you.

You have to misquote and falsify people's posts to make yourself feel better.

Sad and lol.
#437BuretsuPosted 4/1/2013 4:49:15 PM
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...

Sad and lol.

You have to insult others. Which is sadder?
---
#438Lefty128kPosted 4/1/2013 4:53:24 PM
Buretsu posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...

Your response?"

That's not a claim. That's a statement. And I don't see how it contradicts with the initial statement that Mario is "not as milked as people claim" which already supposes that people claim Mario to be milked to a certain extent, i.e. the 'multiple people' that your statement references.

A statement is how you communicate claims....LMAO.

It does contradict the topic claim..."not as milked as people think" with a claim that "Mario is MORE milked than people think".
#439BuretsuPosted 4/1/2013 4:59:09 PM
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...

Your response?"

A statement is how you communicate claims....LMAO.

It does contradict the topic claim..."not as milked as people think" with a claim that "Mario is MORE milked than people think".

And yet, still less than other people may think. Nothing changes.
---
#440Lefty128kPosted 4/1/2013 5:06:54 PM
Buretsu posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...

Sad and lol.

You have to insult others. Which is sadder?

Okay, so by your logic the amount of insults = sadness.

Buretsu posted...
Just illustrating that this board is already well familiar with loudmouths who promise pictures and then wuss out.

The ones who seem most like alts in this topic are you and shaunme... Seriously, you might as well be two peas in a short pod.

Yes, you are pretty damn pathetic, aren't you?

Is shaunme pathetic for harping on this fact every time his silly excuse for a brain stumbles on it? Yup.

Or are you only going to persecute the ones who don't spew ignorant hatred like you?

I'll answer your questions if you answer two of mine:

#1: On a scale of 100-100, how pathetic are you?
#2: No, seriously, 100-100, how damn pathetic are you?

On a scale of 100-100 how sad are you according to your own logic?