I may install my WiiU in the car for my son What do U guys think?

#11thedeerzordPosted 3/31/2013 8:02:16 PM
NeoN1976 posted...
JulesNeci posted...
why not just buy him a Vita or 3DS?

he doesn't like the vita and he had the 3ds but got tired of it....

and goo goo is probably just jealous (haters)

Well then hes gonna have to deal with it. You shouldn't just buy him everything he wants.

Buy him games like Pokemon or Mario. Kids like those games.
---
I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#12NeoN1976(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 8:05:41 PM
picano posted...
Tired of the 3DS? Has he tried any recent games on it?

Just saying, if he's tired of the handheld itself... installing a console in the car to play on the go might not hold his interest long either --- especially considering the vast difference in game libraries at the moment.

well he wanted to trade his 3ds plus 3 games +$80 for a Wii U deluxe, I have my own with more games the he can use but he keeps asking if I would install his unit in the car...
#13JulesNeciPosted 3/31/2013 8:08:04 PM
thing is, if he's tired of the 3ds, he'll want to burn the Wii U to hell since there are like 5 games on it.
---
I own both the Vita and the Wii U. Judge me.
#14DemonDog666Posted 3/31/2013 8:12:33 PM
NeoN1976 posted...
JulesNeci posted...
why not just buy him a Vita or 3DS?

he doesn't like the vita and he had the 3ds but got tired of it....

and goo goo is probably just jealous (haters)

and you think he's not going to get tired of wiiu lol
#15ShadowSkill11Posted 3/31/2013 8:24:08 PM
I think you should give him a book or an iPad instead.
#16DarthFloatyPosted 3/31/2013 8:25:33 PM
I think it's a good idea as long as it doesn't take you too much effort, incase you wanna get it out later. It seems like lots of fun to me. :)
#17New LinkPosted 3/31/2013 8:41:16 PM
I wouldn't trust it with a spinning disk, but with digital content it should be fine. Will you be installing a second screen our just use the gamepad?

I'll be adding a raspberry pi to my truck soon as an audio-focused media center rsyncing with my home network and also have an x.org session for if i have to stop at a public wifi area, always have a little computer. I can also tether it to my android device giving it 3g/4g access if need be.

I love little DIY projects. Let me know how you go about it, if you add a screen where you place it, etc.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#18Faceman_Posted 3/31/2013 8:44:43 PM
Instead of bribing your son into behaving while on long car trips did you ever think of just sitting down with you son and hitting him?
#19NeoN1976(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 9:03:29 PM
New Link posted...
I wouldn't trust it with a spinning disk, but with digital content it should be fine. Will you be installing a second screen our just use the gamepad?

I'll be adding a raspberry pi to my truck soon as an audio-focused media center rsyncing with my home network and also have an x.org session for if i have to stop at a public wifi area, always have a little computer. I can also tether it to my android device giving it 3g/4g access if need be.

I love little DIY projects. Let me know how you go about it, if you add a screen where you place it, etc.

I have 21x9 led display I'm installing with it in the back that should do perfectly... Oh yeah I already have the wifi on the go just got to make a good anchor that greatly reduces vibrations for the Wii U..