So did Dragon Quest X for Wii U really release this weekend?

#1rockyminPosted 4/1/2013 4:36:47 AM
Just wondering because I haven't seen any coverage of it(early lines and stuff like that) and it was supposed to release on 3/30.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#2hailthornPosted 4/1/2013 4:38:34 AM
rockymin posted...
Just wondering because I haven't seen any coverage of it(early lines and stuff like that) and it was supposed to release on 3/30.

No, it was all a scam. A lie!
---
Force that enthusiasm!
#3rockymin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 4:42:25 AM
hailthorn posted...
rockymin posted...

Is there anyone over the age of 10 that can answer?
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
#4tigg06Posted 4/1/2013 4:44:59 AM
rockymin posted...

It was released in Japan on march 30th. I haven't really seen much on it, been hoping to hear it will come to the states.
Would like to hear that it sold really well, but I'm also quite afraid the sales will be lackluster like for MH3U in japan, since it follows suit of being a wii game ported to wii u.
But I'm still crossing my fingers they will bring it over.
---
psn - tiggman ninid - christophers xboxlive - tigg06
#5KAMMYqueenPosted 4/1/2013 4:45:09 AM
rockymin posted...
hailthorn posted...
rockymin posted...

no
---
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!
#6nonexistingheroPosted 4/1/2013 4:45:20 AM
It's Square-Enix's sick April Fools joke, like their merger 10 years ago.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#7DarkAdonis123Posted 4/1/2013 5:26:16 AM
rockymin posted...
hailthorn posted...
rockymin posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii-u/642119-dragon-quest-x/data

You could've just looked it up yourself. Wouldve been much faster than typing your smug reply to the second poster.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#8rockymin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:29:03 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
rockymin posted...
hailthorn posted...
rockymin posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii-u/642119-dragon-quest-x/data

You could've just looked it up yourself. Wouldve been much faster than typing your smug reply to the second poster.

Uh, I only typed a smug reply because I got a smug reply first. Wow, I just ask a simple question and get loads of crap. No wonder this site is the joke of the internet.
---
#9Rasputin77Posted 4/1/2013 5:29:58 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Wouldve been much faster than typing your smug reply to the second poster, who didn't help at all, and if anything, *deserved* a smug reply.

Oh, I agree completely. ;) Sometimes it's just more fun to take a minute or two and give people what they deserve.
---
576527726520616C6C2067616D6572732E
#10DarkAdonis123Posted 4/1/2013 5:35:19 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Wouldve been much faster than typing your smug reply to the second poster, who didn't help at all, and if anything, *deserved* a smug reply.

Oh, I agree completely. ;) Sometimes it's just more fun to take a minute or two and give people what they deserve.

The second guy just seemed like he was April Fooling.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue