Battlefield 4 looks like terrible to be honest.

#1GloryChaosPosted 4/1/2013 6:57:22 AM
WiiU doesn't need yet another military gun game. I'm glad we're missing out on this. EA can waste more time rehashes. I'd rather buy innovative and new games.

And so, with this topic, the final step of the ritual has been completed. I have gone from being just a lone poster to becoming the entirety of the Nintendo fanbase. My opinion on the game counts for the opinion of every person who owns a Nintendo console. As the entire fanbase, I must reveal that yes, we only hate the game because it isn't coming to a Nintendo console. And by innovative and new games, I obviously meant every game in the New Super Mario Bros. series. As well as....The Croods! Prehistoric Party!
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#2parkourboybryanPosted 4/1/2013 7:05:18 AM
I don't mind BF4, I just want DICE to make a Mirror's Edge 2 already, its been in development since 2009.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#3ADHDguitarPosted 4/1/2013 7:12:50 AM(edited)
Doesn't mean the Wii U doesn't need it smartass.

But yeah, since when did Nintendo fans care about a game looking like previous installments?
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#4InfiniterranPosted 4/1/2013 7:08:51 AM
Battlefield is a much better series than COD and I'd like it to be on Wii U (although I have a ps3 and laptop), but honestly they didn't need BF4 this quick. Give us mirrors edge 2 already, DICE has talent beyond BF.
---
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=9515287
I want one of these
#5bond465Posted 4/1/2013 7:09:51 AM
ADHDguitar posted...

But yeah, since did Nintendo fans care about a game looking like previous installments?
#6GloryChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 7:12:32 AM
bond465 posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

But yeah, since did Nintendo fans care about a game looking like previous installments?

Nintendo fans have always cared about the latest cutting edge innovation in video games. As a whole, we hate it when games look similar to their predecessors. We go through bashing rites on such series, like with Madden and Call of Duty. We do not need such a game. The WiiU is fine without it.
---
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#7LifelessBoyPosted 4/1/2013 7:18:21 AM
GloryChaos posted...
bond465 posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

Nintendo fans have always cared about the latest cutting edge innovation in video games. As a whole, we hate it when games look similar to their predecessors. We go through bashing rites on such series, like with Madden and Call of Duty. We do not need such a game. The WiiU is fine without it.

"We hate it when games look similar to their predecessors"

I guess you hate most Nintendo games then.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessLoser - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: Daniel
#8bond465Posted 4/1/2013 7:19:24 AM
GloryChaos posted...
bond465 posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

Are you kidding? Mario, zelda, smash, and mario kart are all incredibly stale franchises that are pumped out year after year with little in the way of innovation. BF4 kills all of those games when it comes to innovation...and i dont think bf4 is innovative at all.
#9GloryChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 7:21:14 AM
Wrong. As Nintendo fans, we love all Nintendo games. They always innovate with their sequels, as opposed to giving us yearly rehashes or announcing sequels less than 3 months after releasing a new game. I-I mean, we remember when Final Fantasy used to be like that. But everyone should know the story after Final Fantasy VI.
---
#10bond465Posted 4/1/2013 7:22:47 AM
GloryChaos posted...
Wrong. As Nintendo fans, we love all Nintendo games. They always innovate with their sequels, as opposed to giving us yearly rehashes or announcing sequels less than 3 months after releasing a new game. I-I mean, we remember when Final Fantasy used to be like that. But everyone should know the story after Final Fantasy VI.

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Mario_games

List of all mario games. By far the most milked/least innovative series to date.