To those who sent in your console...

#1MichaelDeAngeloPosted 4/1/2013 10:24:14 AM
How long does it take for Nintendo to get it back to you?

I had to send my Wii, Wii U and Gamepad in a couple weeks ago because my VC purchases weren't carrying over for some reason. Even the error code I had was something they had never seen before. Somewhere, some programmer knows what my problem was.

Anyway, they sent me a UPS shipping label, and I sent it in a bit ago, and I'm still waiting on it. Trying to load up some classics to be Gamepad ready for when the little lady is watching her stories.
---
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.
#2STN79Posted 4/1/2013 10:27:45 AM
The standard time is about two weeks. More if you're not in the U.S.
#3MichaelDeAngelo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 10:30:02 AM
Much obliged. Hopefully I'll get it soon. Might take them a while though... they figured out I had spent $900 just on VC/WiiWare.
---
#4STN79Posted 4/1/2013 10:36:54 AM
As soon as they get your system fixed they should have it sent back pronto.
They're pretty quick about it.
#5DrumguyPosted 4/1/2013 11:09:25 AM
It also depends on your proximity to CA - where the repair center is. My Gamepad is arriving back today and I sent it off about a week and a half ago.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#6PraetorXynPosted 4/1/2013 11:13:53 AM
Depends a lot on the carrier as well.

FedEx is terrible. Unless you pay for the two-day/one-day shipping, what they usually do is truck it to your city, then hand it to the USPS, who will process it and mail it to you some days later.

UPS doesn't do this.
#7MichaelDeAngelo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 11:18:21 AM
Alrighty. It's not necessarily a big deal, as I have other games to tide me over, and there's nothing too new on the Wii U that I'm interested in as of right now.

If I had sent this in before Pikmin 3's release, on the other hand, I'd be getting really anxious right about now.
---