One thing I really wish they could change about the Wii U in a firmware update

#1Starwars4JPosted 4/1/2013 11:25:34 AM
Make it so that the system automatically detected the settings of the TV it was hooked up to and output video at the maximum available settings.

I'm tired of switching back and forth when I change TVs. Granted moving the system between television units likely isn't a common issue, but it's something small that would be a nice touch.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#2picanoPosted 4/1/2013 11:26:51 AM
I second this. I take mine over to my gf's every Friday.
---
Shadow Kirby 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNj-HmieoMk&fmt=22 Watch!
http://picanogfx.unotaku.com 3D Art and Catgirls!
#3RockD79Posted 4/1/2013 2:29:06 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Make it so that the system automatically detected the settings of the TV it was hooked up to and output video at the maximum available settings.

I'm tired of switching back and forth when I change TVs. Granted moving the system between television units likely isn't a common issue, but it's something small that would be a nice touch.

That could be possible in a future firmware update. Their main goal obviously is loading and stability now but I'm sure sometime in the future new modes will be added to expand features.
---
The Wii U Board. The #1 Place For Your Tool Topic Needs. Tooling Users Since Nov 2012.
#4BreakWindPosted 4/3/2013 8:38:56 PM
I take it that you don't own a PS3 but ya, I don't get Nintendo why they did this on their system too. Good thing the gamepad shows the home menu or else it's gonna be a hassle like it is on PS3.