X is gonna be one of the best RPG's ever once it comes out, nothing on the ps4

#1NintendoXGamesPosted 4/1/2013 2:34:14 PM
Can possible compare to the greatness and fun of X. Xenoblade's wonderful battle system, plus even more beautiful graphics, plus the wonder that are Mechs will make for a gaming experience that has not been seen on any other console since.
#2Ness0123456789Posted 4/1/2013 2:36:22 PM
....There is so much wrong with this topic, that I'm not even sure to begin. Oh, wait, I know.

Xenoblade's wonderful battle system

You realize Xenoblade's combat is literally nothing more than a bare bones version of every hot-key based MMO ever, right? Except it's missing the two important things known as "Class Synergy" and "Resource Management". I went through the entire game doing nothing but playing whack a mole with Shulk's skills whenever they were off cool down.

Wonderful that is not.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#3RobobroPosted 4/1/2013 2:39:49 PM
I would have much preferred it have a turn based system, like Xenogears instead. Not a fan of the Xenoblade combat. Prefer turn based by far.

Also, only played like 3-4 hours of Xenoblade. Does it get better?
#4LinetrixPosted 4/1/2013 2:39:50 PM
Guys, your april fools topics are too obvious. Serious talk.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#5LemonKweenstaaaPosted 4/1/2013 2:41:09 PM
One of the things I loved about Xenoblade was that the game had f***ing colors. I hope X gets a facelift before its released. It looks washed out.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
you can't make money on games without making a console ~Beatperson14
#6NintendoXGames(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 2:41:40 PM
Linetrix posted...

Ps4 board is that way troll, oh too bad your ps4 console doesn't even have any rpgs, just LOLFPS shoot shoot games
#7LemonKweenstaaaPosted 4/1/2013 2:42:24 PM
Linetrix posted...

Linetrix? Serious talk? This, this is the April Fools joke of the day.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
you can't make money on games without making a console ~Beatperson14
#8TrueBlue91Posted 4/1/2013 2:49:10 PM
NintendoXGames posted...
Linetrix posted...

Ps4 board is that way troll, oh too bad your ps4 console doesn't even have any rpgs, just LOLFPS shoot shoot games

You're not even trying, are you?
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#9SSJ4CHRISPosted 4/1/2013 2:50:30 PM
NintendoXGames posted...
Linetrix posted...

If the PS4 board is that way, then why are you trolling about it on this board, troll? Go troll yourself on the LOL2YEAROLDWIIUPORTS.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#10SlaynWilderGL3Posted 4/1/2013 2:58:05 PM
NintendoXGames posted...
Linetrix posted...

LMAO Witcher 3 destroy X in every way.
---
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503