are Nintendo fans enabling Nintendo's abusive behavior?

#1rindainPosted 4/1/2013 5:29:37 PM(edited)
I think they should have an Ambassador Program, even if they don't lower the price any time soon. Free games, free DLC, rebates...anything would help.

Wii U early adopters have had to suffer through so much:

1) an unfinished, embarrassingly slow OS that is prone to locking up/crashing.

2) we were also promised Pikmin 3 for "launch window", but now the launch window has passed and Pikmin 3 isn't even on the horizon.I'm seriously worried they pushed it to November or December to be one of their big holiday titles.

3) likewise, Rayman Legends was the focus of a lot of Nintendo's attention at the last E3 all the way through launch, then they let Ubisoft delay it until the fall.

Isn't this blatant false advertising? I bought my Wii U with the expectation that I'd be playing Pikmin 3 and Rayman during the launch window. Why should we let Nintendo get away with treating their biggest fans so abusively? Are we enabling them by not protesting or making our voices heard loudly enough?
#2BuretsuPosted 4/1/2013 5:29:32 PM
Man, I'll be glad when April Fool's Day is over.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3wingo84Posted 4/1/2013 5:30:08 PM
Kinda sucks but what can ya do!
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently doing nothing
#4emagdnEPosted 4/1/2013 5:31:16 PM
yes, yes they are
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#5rindain(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:38:16 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention Nintendo's habit of not giving us anything to look forward to.

Why no footage yet of 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Smash, WW:HD, Bayonetta 2, etc? I don't think they should reveal all of these before E3, but they should've countered the GDC reveals and reveals at the PS4 conference with reveals of their own.

Pretty much all the 3rd parties and Sony have showed trailers/gameplay of multiple holiday 2013 titles. Why haven't Nintendo shown anything yet (besides X)?
#6ViolentAbacusPosted 4/1/2013 5:40:57 PM
Yes. Mainly because violence and abuse excites me.
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#7TheGreatUnownPosted 4/1/2013 6:06:55 PM
rindain posted...
I think they should have an Ambassador Program, even if they don't lower the price any time soon. Free games, free DLC, rebates...anything would help.

2) we were also promised Pikmin 3 for "launch window", but now the launch window has passed and Pikmin 3 isn't even on the horizon.I'm seriously worried they pushed it to November or December to be one of their big holiday titles.

3) likewise, Rayman Legends was the focus of a lot of Nintendo's attention at the last E3 all the way through launch, then they let Ubisoft delay it until the fall.

Isn't this blatant false advertising? I bought my Wii U with the expectation that I'd be playing Pikmin 3 and Rayman during the launch window. Why should we let Nintendo get away with treating their biggest fans so abusively? Are we enabling them by not protesting or making our voices heard loudly enough?

You should make a whole bunch of topics in response. That'll help a lot'
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#8Genericgamer667Posted 4/1/2013 6:09:31 PM
tc must be confusing Nintendo and EA
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#9rindain(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 6:17:08 PM
TheGreatUnown posted...
rindain posted...

You should make a whole bunch of topics in response. That'll help a lot'

Posting to Miiverse or other official Nintendo forums (or emailing them directly with your concerns) would probably be more effective. But I'm actually hopefully that they've already got the message from fans and will make amends before E3