I have a post play survey from Zen Pinball which expires in July 19th.

#1Linkz1Posted 4/1/2013 5:46:01 PM
Should I take it now or wait for the Platinum Status to reset this year? This one is worth 10 coins. The registration survey I took had 5 coins.
#2iphysPosted 4/1/2013 10:53:44 PM
Might as well wait till July 1st if you're already platinum. What was the 5-coin registration survey for? Did you buy a table pack? I didn't get a registration survey for this game, but I only bought an individual table.
#3DBPanterAPosted 4/1/2013 10:58:54 PM
I am holding off on a lot of purchases/surveys until after July 1. I got some I must use now, but I will wait on actually buying this game until July 1. There is enough games coming out between now and then that I am not too worried (although most people complain about a lack of games, I think there is a lot on the eShop and believe Nintendo will have a few retail games by July 1 as well).
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#4Linkz1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 7:36:21 AM
There are two surveys. The free game software download from the registration survey gives 5 coins which expires 1 week after downloading.

The second survey for 10 coins was for purchasing tables. that's makes in total 15 coins.

I'll hold this survey until July. I haven't used the 3DS registartion yet and some games. I'd better hold the Wii U shop not to buy anything until July except if there are free software or games. Same goes for the 3DS Ware.
#5iphysPosted 4/2/2013 11:57:42 AM
I haven't heard of anyone else getting a registration survey for this game. They listed it as only being worth the 10 post-play coins, and I checked my account several times after I downloaded it and a table to see if there would be a registration survey for either, and there never was one.
#6Linkz1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 5:17:08 PM
I got the registration survey (5 coins) after two or three days I downloaded the free app. I don't know why others didn't receive one.