A lot of casuals still have absolutely zero idea Nintendo released a new console

#1BS_InfinitePosted 4/1/2013 9:51:41 PM
Many people haven't even heard of the Wii U and many that have think it's an add-on or a portable gaming device.

Is it too late for the Wii U?

80/80
---
Concerned Father: Why do you keep smiling at my son when he walks away?
Ecuadorian Pedophile: I enjoy your sonsreir.
#2Petey_MeanisPosted 4/1/2013 9:54:16 PM
Is it too late for the Wii U?

No.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage. NNID : Meaty_Petey
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#3STN79Posted 4/1/2013 10:18:05 PM
Then maybe people should get a clue. There's this amazing new thing you might have heard of. It's called the internet and it's completely revolutionized the way we live and access vital information. Seriously though if you don't know what the Wii U is you obviously don't care to know and have no interest in gaming.
#4TerraPhantomPosted 4/1/2013 10:47:43 PM
STN79 posted...
Then maybe people should get a clue. There's this amazing new thing you might have heard of. It's called the internet and it's completely revolutionized the way we live and access vital information. Seriously though if you don't know what the Wii U is you obviously don't care to know and have no interest in gaming.

People aren't going to search for something they haven't heard about. People who tend to be gaming enthusiasts will keep up with all gaming-related news... but casuals won't. I can't say I've seen a single Wii U ad on TV either. Also doesn't help that the name doesn't help differentiate it much from the original Wii. Same problem the 3DS had in the beginning actually
#5TransdudePosted 4/1/2013 10:53:52 PM
TerraPhantom posted...
STN79 posted...

People aren't going to search for something they haven't heard about. People who tend to be gaming enthusiasts will keep up with all gaming-related news... but casuals won't. I can't say I've seen a single Wii U ad on TV either. Also doesn't help that the name doesn't help differentiate it much from the original Wii. Same problem the 3DS had in the beginning actually

Then what did the 3DS do to become so popular? The only ads I've seen for both the Wii U and 3DS have been on Hulu.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1600-2747
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#6STN79Posted 4/1/2013 11:12:39 PM
If little timmy wants his mommy to know the Wii U is a totally different system i'm sure he'll say so. Maybe that big Blue U logo that isn't on the regular Wii game packages would give you a hint. Ever go to walmart and see those big TV screens advertising the Wii U in the game section? Might wanna direct grandma to that and tell her about it. Game systems are wasted on casuals anyway.
#7BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:41:51 AM
STN79 posted...
Seriously though if you don't know what the Wii U is you obviously don't care to know and have no interest in gaming.

Aka the original Wii's target audience
---
Concerned Father: Why do you keep smiling at my son when he walks away?
Ecuadorian Pedophile: I enjoy your sonsreir.
#8The_BoredomsPosted 4/2/2013 8:44:14 AM
What real world evidence of this have you seen? I've not talked to a single person who thought it was an add-on. I only hear people say that on these boards and the odd doomy article.
#9SychinLegacyPosted 4/2/2013 9:00:54 AM
Unless you have either yourself conducted a scientific poll or have a link to one that validates your claim you will be taken as wrong and disregarded. That's how intelligent discussions work.
#10Monkey_FuPosted 4/2/2013 9:53:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]