Why does Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate cost $60?

#1jokingpeoPosted 4/1/2013 11:11:57 PM
The game is a Wii game with an increased resolution. Shouldn't cost any more than $50.
#2BuretsuPosted 4/1/2013 11:14:22 PM
jokingpeo posted...
The game is a Wii game with an increased resolution. Shouldn't cost any more than $50.

Increased resolution, improved mechanics, and a ton of completely new content. Try again.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3Banjo2553Posted 4/1/2013 11:27:18 PM
jokingpeo posted...

Because graphics make a game. Content doesn't matter.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#4ElectricMolePosted 4/1/2013 11:36:25 PM
Buretsu posted...
jokingpeo posted...

Increased resolution, improved mechanics, and a ton of completely new content. Try again.

Then why is Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen only $40? It's a repackage of the original but with more content and a bigger budget than MH3U, also made by capcom.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#5Lefty128kPosted 4/1/2013 11:37:15 PM
Buretsu posted...
jokingpeo posted...

Sony sells two HD games in a pack for $40. Try again.
#6BuretsuPosted 4/1/2013 11:38:22 PM
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...
jokingpeo posted...

Please stay on topic.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#7BuretsuPosted 4/1/2013 11:48:46 PM
ElectricMole posted...
Buretsu posted...
jokingpeo posted...

Then why is Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen only $40? It's a repackage of the original but with more content and a bigger budget than MH3U, also made by capcom.

Because it's nothing but the original game with a bit of extra content, and they can get more money by releasing it as a separate game for $40 than as a $10 DLC pack for the original game. I mean, have you seen the "Oh crap please don't hate us!" bonuses for people who own the original game?
---
#8Lefty128kPosted 4/2/2013 12:30:24 AM
Buretsu posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...
jokingpeo posted...

Please stay on topic.

The topic is a game price. Contrasting and comparing with similar products is germane.

So, I'll say it again....

#9XplodnPnguins92Posted 4/2/2013 12:30:42 AM
because the game drought will make wii u owners pay full price for even a remotely interesting game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Dn9vLMi.jpg
#10BuretsuPosted 4/2/2013 12:32:50 AM
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...
jokingpeo posted...

Please stay on topic.

The topic is a game price. Contrasting and comparing with similar products is germane.

So, I'll say it again....

Okay, fine. They're the exact same games as the originals, only with slightly better graphics. Or in the case of Silent Hill 2 HD, worse.
---