The sooner Nintendo _____, the sooner the Wii U will sell millions.

#1Seifer_usPosted 4/2/2013 1:01:26 AM
Fill in the blank!

Mine:

"Releases the new Monolith Soft title"
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#2BuretsuPosted 4/2/2013 1:02:08 AM
"releases some of the games people have been waiting for since the system's announcement"
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3DarthFloatyPosted 4/2/2013 1:02:20 AM
I'll say "1st party titles appear."
#4AstralFrostPosted 4/2/2013 1:05:20 AM
Removes region lock
Adds bluray
Upgrades the CPU/GPU/RAM
Releases worthwhile games

Take your pick.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#5rofflchopperPosted 4/2/2013 1:06:55 AM
Release more first party games. Their announcements were great and all, but people aren't going to buy a system in anticipation of good games.

That's what I'm waiting for.
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.
#6BuretsuPosted 4/2/2013 1:07:20 AM
AstralFrost posted...
Removes region lock

So people can import the Japanese-only games that don't yet exist.

Adds bluray

Because just having a Blu-Ray player isn't enough.

Upgrades the CPU/GPU/RAM

lol

Releases worthwhile games

Take your pick.

There you go.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#7GamerguymassPosted 4/2/2013 1:12:03 AM
Nintendo should buy Sony imo. Or at least their games division. Sony is broke and could go bankrupt at any time unless their electronics start selling better. I bet if they made a decent offer the execs and shareholders at Sony might at least consider it. Would be pretty funny to see the reaction of the guys who work on the PS though, finding out their new boss was the competition the day before.
#8SocranPosted 4/2/2013 1:16:29 AM
"Does what one specific person wants them to do, rather than take the big picture into the equation. Not meeting that criteria makes them literally evil, and abusive to their fans, because that one person represents every fan ever."
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#9DrRMPosted 4/2/2013 1:46:42 AM
Socran posted...
"Does what one specific person wants them to do, rather than take the big picture into the equation. Not meeting that criteria makes them literally evil, and abusive to their fans, because that one person represents every fan ever."

http://imperfectspirituality.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Mentor-relationship-and-handshake.jpg
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#10squatch22Posted 4/2/2013 1:53:46 AM
Releases.

Oh it already happened and it sold a few million.

Wii win.
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg