The sooner Nintendo _____, the sooner the Wii U will sell millions.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The sooner Nintendo _____, the sooner the Wii U will sell millions.
2 years ago#11
....brings back the Nintendo Cereal System
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
2 years ago#12
Tell people about the system...

Make games...

release the games it promised

do something, anything at all
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently doing nothing
2 years ago#13
'...releases Zelda Wii U, Wind Waker Wii U, Mario Wii U, Mario Kart Wii U, Smash Bros Wii U, Xenoblade title, Bayonetta, Rayman Legends.'

Think that's about right
---
- The Arkive Project - <<<< Remember this as soon as you see it. Spread the word.
2 years ago#14
squatch22 posted...
Releases.

Oh it already happened and it sold a few million.

Wii win.

My sides.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
2 years ago#15
Release X and SMT x FE, And buy Persona 5 as a Wii U exclusive
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The sooner Nintendo _____, the sooner the Wii U will sell millions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived