Rumour: Thief 4 to skip wii u, Next Gen only

#1shaunmePosted 4/2/2013 12:43:21 AM
http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/02/new-thief-trailer-confirms-reboot-is-next-gen-only-3578835/
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#2BuretsuPosted 4/2/2013 12:45:12 AM
And it makes you happy, that a game isn't coming out for the system that you own?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 12:46:45 AM
Buretsu posted...
And it makes you happy, that a game isn't coming out for the system that you own?

im just reporting some news man,for fellow Wii U owners, also if it ends up on pc il get it there xx
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#4BuretsuPosted 4/2/2013 12:50:08 AM
shaunme posted...
Buretsu posted...

im just reporting some news man,for fellow Wii U owners, also if it ends up on pc il get it there xx

Too bad you were already beaten to this news by someone else.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5seriously_lolPosted 4/2/2013 12:54:11 AM
Buretsu posted...
shaunme posted...
Buretsu posted...

Do you get a cookie for being the first?
#6squatch22Posted 4/2/2013 12:56:06 AM
Buretsu posted...
shaunme posted...
Buretsu posted...

Poor ShaunSpam
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#7BuretsuPosted 4/2/2013 12:56:21 AM
seriously_lol posted...
Buretsu posted...
shaunme posted...
Buretsu posted...

It's only news if you're first. Otherwise, it's olds.
---
#8squatch22Posted 4/2/2013 12:56:51 AM
seriously_lol posted...
Buretsu posted...
shaunme posted...
Buretsu posted...

U get a big box of them.
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#9shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 1:04:39 AM
Buretsu posted...
shaunme posted...
Buretsu posted...

not worried, im not in competition, so does this mean the thief devs classes the Wii U as last gen?
---
#10BuretsuPosted 4/2/2013 1:07:03 AM
shaunme posted...
Buretsu posted...
shaunme posted...
Buretsu posted...

not worried, im not in competition, so does this mean the thief devs classes the Wii U as last gen?

They didn't list a Wii U version at all. Either it's included in the 'other Next gen systems' part, or they're not making a Wii U version to being with. My money's on the latter.
---