Threads about 3rd party games skipping the Wii U: WE DON'T CARE!!!

#11TrueBlue91Posted 4/2/2013 9:00:39 AM
Sharky8 posted...
Donomega posted...
I do care, I wish the Wii U would get Thief 4 and GTA V and all the other games passing it up cause Reggie is taking a nap instead of securing games for the Wii U

Is that Grand Theft Auto? Really, grow the f up. You get your giggles playing a game killing hookers, stealing cars, and with no particular purpose at all?

And people call Mario childish? Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto is just degenerate.

Stop trolling and shoving your unwanted opinion down our throats. No one cares what you think.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#12shaunmePosted 4/2/2013 9:03:40 AM
Desperate fanboy is desperate.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#13trenkenPosted 4/2/2013 9:04:39 AM
Sharky8 posted...
trenken posted...
I care! I dont love buying Nintendo systems for $300 to only end up with maybe 10 good games on it thoughout its entire life. They need 3rd party support, I dont care what kind of numbers anyone throws around for some of the most awful casual games Ive ever played. That garbage is relevant to my grandmother, not to me as a gamer. I want great games, lots of them. Guess its not gonna happen on my U, but at least Ill get Wii Fit!!!! It will sell millions yayyyy!

=/

You have time to play more than about 10 games for a system? I have, on average, about 14 games per system (and I own all Nintendo systems).

Who needs more than about 10-15 games per system? Are you kidding me? You have that much time in your life to play video games? Those close to me already say I play a lot, and I play no more than about an hour a day. I can't imagine your life if you want more than 10-15 good games for a system.

On the Wii's top 20 list, I see most of the Wii games I own and play regularly:

Mario Kart Wii
Mario Galaxy
Mario Galaxy 2
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Wii Sports
DKC Returns
etc.

And most of the gamers in the world (who bought these games) would seem to agree with me. Again, I have no idea how much time you have in your life to be able to play more than about 10-15 good games for a system.

I own 30 games or so for my PS3. Ive never owned close to that many for any Nintendo system after the SNES. I owned a ton of NES and SNES games though. To me the SNES was their last system that had great 3rd party support, and odly enough, most consider it their best system.

Well the DS also had good support, but its a handheld, the games are easier to make and usually not console level quality.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#14Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 4/2/2013 9:05:18 AM
So don't read them?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i.imgur.com/7AUmapo.gif
#15Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:05:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#16TrueBlue91Posted 4/2/2013 9:08:07 AM
Sharky8 posted...
shaunme posted...

A lot of your facebook page is still public, by the way. We can all see that picture of you thinking you're cute sleeping on a cat bed.

Yeah, because that's totally relevant.

Report and move on, people. This one's trying to reverse-troll.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#17Traptin3daysPosted 4/2/2013 9:08:18 AM
Sharky8 posted...
shaunme posted...

A lot of your facebook page is still public, by the way. We can all see that picture of you thinking you're cute sleeping on a cat bed.

You're creepy
---
Please don't go, I love you so, I'll eat you whole
#18shaunmePosted 4/2/2013 9:08:43 AM
Sharky8 posted...
shaunme posted...

hey that's fine xx I like being stalked
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#19deathslovePosted 4/2/2013 9:10:32 AM
1. Wii Sports 81.64 million
3. Wii Sports Resort 31.54 million
4. Wii Play 28.02 million
6. Wii Fit 22.67 million
7. Wii Fit Plus 20.48 million
10. Wii Party 7.94 million

So you would rather have these games than bioshock infinate and other 3rd party games? LOL yea right isn't that why all you nintendo fanboys list batman as one of the top 10 games
#20Dr_FacerPosted 4/2/2013 9:12:19 AM
shaunme posted...

Indeed.