Threads about 3rd party games skipping the Wii U: WE DON'T CARE!!!

#101CadillacmuzikPosted 4/2/2013 3:34:30 PM
seriously, how many different Mario games can a person play before they get bored of the guy?
---
Clique6.com Woot
#102ClarkyMalarkyPosted 4/2/2013 3:37:13 PM
There's a vast difference between fan and slave.
---
Your ugly face is starting to piss me off.
#103NorloutPosted 4/2/2013 3:37:13 PM
I do not care because i got a PS3 and a 360 as well...But it would be nice tho...
#104DaMan1900Posted 4/2/2013 3:38:47 PM
TC pass the kool-aid you are apparently on some good s***
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#105somberfoxPosted 4/2/2013 3:41:12 PM
Conveniently left out: most of those games came packed with the console or an extra piece of hardware and aren't really actual sales figures.
#106DaMan1900Posted 4/2/2013 3:42:26 PM
somberfox posted...
Conveniently left out: most of those games came packed with the console or an extra piece of hardware and aren't really actual sales figures.

shhh let him have his "victory"

wii sports is supreme king of sales >_>
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#107metalmariolordPosted 4/2/2013 3:53:19 PM
somberfox posted...

only wii sports.
---
Do you judge games by graphics and not gameplay?Only like realistic games?
GO PLAY REAL LIFE!
#108SkyD1ddYPosted 4/2/2013 3:57:05 PM
Sharky8 posted...
deathslove posted...
1. Wii Sports 81.64 million
3. Wii Sports Resort 31.54 million
4. Wii Play 28.02 million
6. Wii Fit 22.67 million
7. Wii Fit Plus 20.48 million
10. Wii Party 7.94 million

So you would rather have these games than bioshock infinate and other 3rd party games? LOL yea right isn't that why all you nintendo fanboys list batman as one of the top 10 games

Yes, I would. I have no interest in Bioshock. None at all. I'd have more fun, and put in more hours, playing Wii Sports.

Try again with other third party games, and you might get a different answer.

But in the mean time, don't list the #1, #3, 4, 6, 7, 10 games when you're leaving out titles like: Mario Kart Wii (SECOND BEST SELLING WII GAME), New Super Mario Bros Wii (#5) and Smash Bros and Galaxy (#8 and #9).

You know if you posted the full list that most people would prefer playing Galaxy, Brawl, or Mario Kart than Bioshock. And that precisely illustrates while all Nintendo needs are their core franchises.

Sales don't mean jack if no one is interested in the game. Also the only reason the wii did so well is because it attracted the casuals. The wiiu is trying to appeal to both casual and hardcore. Its failing at both, Nintendo needs 3rd party support, or else the wiiu is gonna end up like the wii.
---
"It's always a gimmick until sony uses it" squatch22
#109king_maddenPosted 4/2/2013 4:03:41 PM
so TC doesnt take into consideration that a lot of the big 3rd party games dont even come out for the wii, of course all nintendo games will be at the top. its easy to be at the top when your other games arent all that great.

also anyone who says they dont care that they dont have as many games as they should or could have, they are just sheep to nintendo.
#110DaMan1900Posted 4/2/2013 4:06:17 PM
metalmariolord posted...
somberfox posted...

only wii sports.

wii sports resort was packed in with motion plus
wii play or party came with a wii mote cant remember which one
---
Ex Sony Fanboy