Threads about 3rd party games skipping the Wii U: WE DON'T CARE!!!

#111icarus231Posted 4/2/2013 4:10:22 PM
SkyD1ddY posted...
Sharky8 posted...
deathslove posted...
1. Wii Sports 81.64 million
3. Wii Sports Resort 31.54 million
4. Wii Play 28.02 million
6. Wii Fit 22.67 million
7. Wii Fit Plus 20.48 million
10. Wii Party 7.94 million

So you would rather have these games than bioshock infinate and other 3rd party games? LOL yea right isn't that why all you nintendo fanboys list batman as one of the top 10 games

Yes, I would. I have no interest in Bioshock. None at all. I'd have more fun, and put in more hours, playing Wii Sports.

Try again with other third party games, and you might get a different answer.

But in the mean time, don't list the #1, #3, 4, 6, 7, 10 games when you're leaving out titles like: Mario Kart Wii (SECOND BEST SELLING WII GAME), New Super Mario Bros Wii (#5) and Smash Bros and Galaxy (#8 and #9).

You know if you posted the full list that most people would prefer playing Galaxy, Brawl, or Mario Kart than Bioshock. And that precisely illustrates while all Nintendo needs are their core franchises.

Sales don't mean jack if no one is interested in the game. Also the only reason the wii did so well is because it attracted the casuals. The wiiu is trying to appeal to both casual and hardcore. Its failing at both, Nintendo needs 3rd party support, or else the wiiu is gonna end up like the wii.

Sales mean everything. If people are iterested it sells. The more people interested the higher the sales. The "gamers" on this board make up a small percentage of the buyers. As for saying nintendo is for casuals, i hate to tell you that the 360 highest selling game was a game for so called casuals. Ps3 top game barely broke 9 mil. so if you had a company would you rather sell 34 mil copies of mario kart or 9 mil copies of gt5?
#112icarus231Posted 4/2/2013 4:11:27 PM
DaMan1900 posted...
metalmariolord posted...
somberfox posted...
Conveniently left out: most of those games came packed with the console or an extra piece of hardware and aren't really actual sales figures.

only wii sports.

wii sports resort was packed in with motion plus
wii play or party came with a wii mote cant remember which one

wii play.
#113IcyBlaze_XZPosted 4/2/2013 4:17:04 PM
lmao at this topic, every post the TC has made since his first post, and anyone agreeing with him.

I was originally going to make a more in depth, serious post, but TC is either a 10/10 troll, or lives in his own little bubble bizarro land.
---
b
#114TransdudePosted 4/2/2013 4:18:05 PM
icarus231 posted...
DaMan1900 posted...
metalmariolord posted...
somberfox posted...
Conveniently left out: most of those games came packed with the console or an extra piece of hardware and aren't really actual sales figures.

only wii sports.

wii play.

NSMB Wii
Mario Kart Wii
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1600-2747
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#115SpaceOddity87Posted 4/2/2013 4:20:50 PM
I agree with the TC to an extent. Yeah, it'd be great to see more third party titles, but at this point, a game not coming to their system is hardly news, and Nintendo has managed to do pretty well in spite of the lousy support. There's no point in announcing each time a developer decided not to release for the Wii U, and it seems like half of the new topics on this board are devoted to it. I buy Nintendo systems to play their games. Plain and simple. if some other nice ones come out, too, great, but I'm not crushed that they aren't getting GTAV or what have you. I can play that on something else. If you've followed Nintendo at all in the last 15 years, this is par for the course.
#116icarus231Posted 4/2/2013 4:24:49 PM
Transdude posted...
icarus231 posted...
DaMan1900 posted...
metalmariolord posted...
somberfox posted...

only wii sports.

wii play.

NSMB Wii
Mario Kart Wii

Yes the had additions but were sold separately too, unless you think the sold 34mil mario kart bundles
#117LoveSheepPosted 4/2/2013 4:33:34 PM
Controllers break all the time so the price of replacement controllers is huge in my opinion and I am not gonna buy a wii u because of it.
---
I rather buy games for consoles then buy consoles for games.
If a game needs DLC to be worth playing it is not worth playing at all
#118aDRE8Posted 4/2/2013 4:41:50 PM(edited)
icarus231 posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...
Sharky8 posted...
deathslove posted...
6. Wii Fit 22.67 million

So you would rather have these games than bioshock infinate and other 3rd party games? LOL yea right isn't that why all you nintendo fanboys list batman as one of the top 10 games

Yes, I would. I have no interest in Bioshock. None at all. I'd have more fun, and put in more hours, playing Wii Sports.

But in the mean time, don't list the #1, #3, 4, 6, 7, 10 games when you're leaving out titles like: Mario Kart Wii (SECOND BEST SELLING WII GAME), New Super Mario Bros Wii (#5) and Smash Bros and Galaxy (#8 and #9).

You know if you posted the full list that most people would prefer playing Galaxy, Brawl, or Mario Kart than Bioshock. And that precisely illustrates while all Nintendo needs are their core franchises.

Sales don't mean jack if no one is interested in the game. Also the only reason the wii did so well is because it attracted the casuals. The wiiu is trying to appeal to both casual and hardcore. Its failing at both, Nintendo needs 3rd party support, or else the wiiu is gonna end up like the wii.

Sales mean everything. If people are iterested it sells. The more people interested the higher the sales. The "gamers" on this board make up a small percentage of the buyers. As for saying nintendo is for casuals, i hate to tell you that the 360 highest selling game was a game for so called casuals. Ps3 top game barely broke 9 mil. so if you had a company would you rather sell 34 mil copies of mario kart or 9 mil copies of gt5?

You couldn't be more wrong.

Just because a few Wii games broke in the high millions (and don't count the Wii Sports/Play/Fit titles) doesn't justify that Nintendo succeeded with their fans.

You combine all the third party and first party games that sold in the millions for the Wii.
Now combine all the third party and first party games that sold in the millions for the PS3 or 360.

There are much more quality and quantity games that sold more on the PS3 and 360.

And this isn't about "if you had a company would you rather sell"... We're not shareholders of Nintendo, we're gamers who want better games.

Using that logic basically means that High School Musical on the Wii is better than Xenoblade, Bioshock, and Mass Effect 2 (because it sold more).
#119Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 4:42:58 PM
You tell me you don't care, but I get 118 responses.

Come on, baby, tell me how much you don't care!
#120icarus231Posted 4/2/2013 4:57:10 PM
aDRE8 posted...
icarus231 posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...
Sharky8 posted...
deathslove posted...
6. Wii Fit 22.67 million

You couldn't be more wrong.

Just because a few Wii games broke in the high millions (and don't count the Wii Sports/Play/Fit titles) doesn't justify that Nintendo succeeded with their fans.

You combine all the third party and first party games that sold in the millions for the Wii.
Now combine all the third party and first party games that sold in the millions for the PS3 or 360.

There are much more quality and quantity games that sold more on the PS3 and 360.

And this isn't about "if you had a company would you rather sell"... We're not shareholders of Nintendo, we're gamers who want better games.

Using that logic basically means that High School Musical on the Wii is better than Xenoblade, Bioshock, and Mass Effect 2 (because it sold more).

So why doesnt fit count? As for more quantity of games your wrong as for quality that is subjective.