Threads about 3rd party games skipping the Wii U: WE DON'T CARE!!!

#21GloryChaosPosted 4/2/2013 9:14:21 AM
Guys. This is the same person who was dead wrong about the way PSN and PS+ worked. I'm pretty sure he's just trolling. If you've come to antagonize, then feel free but I'm certain you're wasting your time.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#22Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:15:53 AM
deathslove posted...
1. Wii Sports 81.64 million
3. Wii Sports Resort 31.54 million
4. Wii Play 28.02 million
6. Wii Fit 22.67 million
7. Wii Fit Plus 20.48 million
10. Wii Party 7.94 million

So you would rather have these games than bioshock infinate and other 3rd party games? LOL yea right isn't that why all you nintendo fanboys list batman as one of the top 10 games

Yes, I would. I have no interest in Bioshock. None at all. I'd have more fun, and put in more hours, playing Wii Sports.

Try again with other third party games, and you might get a different answer.

But in the mean time, don't list the #1, #3, 4, 6, 7, 10 games when you're leaving out titles like: Mario Kart Wii (SECOND BEST SELLING WII GAME), New Super Mario Bros Wii (#5) and Smash Bros and Galaxy (#8 and #9).

You know if you posted the full list that most people would prefer playing Galaxy, Brawl, or Mario Kart than Bioshock. And that precisely illustrates while all Nintendo needs are their core franchises.
#23Sir_HaxorPosted 4/2/2013 9:15:53 AM
trenken posted...
Sharky8 posted...
trenken posted...
I care! I dont love buying Nintendo systems for $300 to only end up with maybe 10 good games on it thoughout its entire life. They need 3rd party support, I dont care what kind of numbers anyone throws around for some of the most awful casual games Ive ever played. That garbage is relevant to my grandmother, not to me as a gamer. I want great games, lots of them. Guess its not gonna happen on my U, but at least Ill get Wii Fit!!!! It will sell millions yayyyy!

=/

You have time to play more than about 10 games for a system? I have, on average, about 14 games per system (and I own all Nintendo systems).

Who needs more than about 10-15 games per system? Are you kidding me? You have that much time in your life to play video games? Those close to me already say I play a lot, and I play no more than about an hour a day. I can't imagine your life if you want more than 10-15 good games for a system.

On the Wii's top 20 list, I see most of the Wii games I own and play regularly:

Mario Kart Wii
Mario Galaxy
Mario Galaxy 2
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Wii Sports
DKC Returns
etc.

And most of the gamers in the world (who bought these games) would seem to agree with me. Again, I have no idea how much time you have in your life to be able to play more than about 10-15 good games for a system.

I own 30 games or so for my PS3. Ive never owned close to that many for any Nintendo system after the SNES. I owned a ton of NES and SNES games though. To me the SNES was their last system that had great 3rd party support, and odly enough, most consider it their best system.

Well the DS also had good support, but its a handheld, the games are easier to make and usually not console level quality.

I had more fun with my DS and PSP then every console this generation. Console quality hasn't meant jack **** in years.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#24DemonDog666Posted 4/2/2013 9:17:48 AM
So what, you'd rather have a medicore game sell more because of brand then get several good-great games
#25TheBonfiniPosted 4/2/2013 9:18:22 AM
Snarky is a pitiful creep. Stalking people over the Internet out side gamefaqs. I'm almost considering taking out my link to my FB knowing that predators are everywhere.

Good thing Internet trolls like TC aren't actually anything to fear.

TC, why do you care he has a cat? I have two cats! Leave cats alone!!!!
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#26GloryChaosPosted 4/2/2013 9:19:37 AM
Oops. Too late. Looks like the trolls have shown up to troll the troll.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#27TrueBlue91Posted 4/2/2013 9:20:21 AM
Sharky8 posted...
deathslove posted...
6. Wii Fit 22.67 million

So you would rather have these games than bioshock infinate and other 3rd party games? LOL yea right isn't that why all you nintendo fanboys list batman as one of the top 10 games

Yes, I would. I have no interest in Bioshock. None at all. I'd have more fun, and put in more hours, playing Wii Sports.

But in the mean time, don't list the #1, #3, 4, 6, 7, 10 games when you're leaving out titles like: Mario Kart Wii (SECOND BEST SELLING WII GAME), New Super Mario Bros Wii (#5) and Smash Bros and Galaxy (#8 and #9).

You know if you posted the full list that most people would prefer playing Galaxy, Brawl, or Mario Kart than Bioshock. And that precisely illustrates while all Nintendo needs are their core franchises.

So COD is better than Zelda, right? Since it sells better?
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#28Sir_HaxorPosted 4/2/2013 9:21:06 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Sharky8 posted...
deathslove posted...
6. Wii Fit 22.67 million

Neither is better than Wii Sports so who cares.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#29Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:22:11 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
So what, you'd rather have a medicore game sell more because of brand then get several good-great games

You mean like Super Mario Galaxy 2? The BEST video game of the last generation?
Yes, I would rather play that than ANY third party game EVER made.

Or do you mean the fact that Nintendo's continued success means their continued ability to offer games like Super Mario 3 (the best video game ever game) to a new audience on a new console ever generation?

Or do you mean games like Mario Kart Wii, whose battle mode is the best multiplayer and online available in the last generation?

Or do you mean a game like Wii Sports, whose bowling was so perfect in every possible way and fun in every possible way that people from 2-years-old to 102-years-old play and enjoy it?
#30TrueBlue91Posted 4/2/2013 9:22:29 AM
Sir_Haxor posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Sharky8 posted...
deathslove posted...
6. Wii Fit 22.67 million

Neither is better than Wii Sports so who cares.

Ah, touché.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me