Threads about 3rd party games skipping the Wii U: WE DON'T CARE!!!

#31abbyhitterPosted 4/2/2013 9:23:49 AM
I don't care about sports and 1st person shooter games. That's the majority of 3rd party games. So I don't care about 3rd party games skipping the Wii U.

As long as I get my Mario, Zelda, Metroid, X, and Smash Bros., I don't care what other games come out for the Wii U.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#32Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:25:48 AM
abbyhitter posted...
I don't care about sports and 1st person shooter games. That's the majority of 3rd party games. So I don't care about 3rd party games skipping the Wii U.

As long as I get my Mario, Zelda, Metroid, X, and Smash Bros., I don't care what other games come out for the Wii U.

Bravo. This is the typical Nintendo gamer.

Nintendo won the last generation because they appealed to you with the core games and because they created their own titles like Wii Sports and Wii Fit that brought a lot of nongamers to the system.

Nintendo will repeat this formula for the Wii U and succeed.
#33TrueBlue91Posted 4/2/2013 9:26:57 AM
Sharky8 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
So what, you'd rather have a medicore game sell more because of brand then get several good-great games

You mean like Super Mario Galaxy 2? The BEST video game of the last generation?
Yes, I would rather play that than ANY third party game EVER made.

Or do you mean the fact that Nintendo's continued success means their continued ability to offer games like Super Mario 3 (the best video game ever game) to a new audience on a new console ever generation?

Or do you mean games like Mario Kart Wii, whose battle mode is the best multiplayer and online available in the last generation?

Or do you mean a game like Wii Sports, whose bowling was so perfect in every possible way and fun in every possible way that people from 2-years-old to 102-years-old play and enjoy it?

And how are those games objectively "the best"?
And GTA, which you seem to hate, happens to have a higher metascore than any other game last gen. Doesn't mean it's the best game of last gen, does it?
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#34Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:34:50 AM
My games: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Sharky8/games/owned
#35DemonDog666Posted 4/2/2013 9:36:44 AM
TheBonfini posted...
Snarky is a pitiful creep. Stalking people over the Internet out side gamefaqs. I'm almost considering taking out my link to my FB knowing that predators are everywhere.

Good thing Internet trolls like TC aren't actually anything to fear.

TC, why do you care he has a cat? I have two cats! Leave cats alone!!!!

Why do you think I don't post my psn id on this site

Sharky8 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
So what, you'd rather have a medicore game sell more because of brand then get several good-great games

Or do you mean the fact that Nintendo's continued success means their continued ability to offer games like Super Mario 3 (the best video game ever game) to a new audience on a new console ever generation?

Or do you mean games like Mario Kart Wii, whose battle mode is the best multiplayer and online available in the last generation?

Or do you mean a game like Wii Sports, whose bowling was so perfect in every possible way and fun in every possible way that people from 2-years-old to 102-years-old play and enjoy it?

No I mean like

Wii Sports
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Play
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Wii Fit
Wii Fit Plus
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wii Party

Those games vary from crap to mediocre.

and mario galaxy wasn't even close to the best game last gen, probably the best game on wii last gen but that's a pretty low bar all things considered.
#36Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:40:01 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Snarky is a pitiful creep. Stalking people over the Internet out side gamefaqs. I'm almost considering taking out my link to my FB knowing that predators are everywhere.

Good thing Internet trolls like TC aren't actually anything to fear.

TC, why do you care he has a cat? I have two cats! Leave cats alone!!!!

Why do you think I don't post my psn id on this site

Sharky8 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

No I mean like

Wii Sports
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Play
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Wii Fit
Wii Fit Plus
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wii Party

Those games vary from crap to mediocre.

and mario galaxy wasn't even close to the best game last gen, probably the best game on wii last gen but that's a pretty low bar all things considered.

Galaxy 2 (not 1. Galaxy 1 was a great game, but not even in the top 20 best games of all time).

Super Mario World, Mario Bros 3, Galaxy 2 are the best three video games ever made.
#37DemonDog666Posted 4/2/2013 9:47:14 AM
Sharky8 posted...
Galaxy 2 (not 1. Galaxy 1 was a great game, but not even in the top 20 best games of all time).

Super Mario World, Mario Bros 3, Galaxy 2 are the best three video games ever made.

lol no they are not and if you think super mario world and mario bros 3 are better then nsmbs then why are you denying that Nintendo has gone down in quality significantly?
#38Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:50:28 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Sharky8 posted...

lol no they are not and if you think super mario world and mario bros 3 are better then nsmbs then why are you denying that Nintendo has gone down in quality significantly?

And please tell us what the best three video games of all time are? No need to put them in order, unless you want.
#39TrueBlue91Posted 4/2/2013 9:54:34 AM
Sharky8 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Sharky8 posted...

And please tell us what the best three video games of all time are? No need to put them in order, unless you want.

It's down to opinion. Otherwise you could say it goes OOT then GTA4 then whatever else if you're going purely by review scores. Or even Metal Gear Solid 4 if going by how many 100% reviews it got.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#40DemonDog666Posted 4/2/2013 10:03:00 AM(edited)
Sharky8 posted...

I only compare games head to head not against an entire industry, there are just better games then all of those. Oh I just rmemebered you didn't answer my question, you'd rather those games sell more then get several good-great games?