Threads about 3rd party games skipping the Wii U: WE DON'T CARE!!!

#61BoomerTheGreatPosted 4/2/2013 12:19:51 PM
Sharky8 posted...
shaunme posted...
Desperate fanboy is desperate.

A lot of your facebook page is still public, by the way. We can all see that picture of you thinking you're cute sleeping on a cat bed.

LMFAO!!!!
---
Greatness comes from within
#62Pinoy441Posted 4/2/2013 12:45:59 PM
Missing out on

Bioshock
GTA
Ni No Kuni
Last of Us
Sly Cooper
Ratchet And Clank
Anything with Unreal Engine 4
Anything with Source Engine
---
*grabs popcorn*
#63ReploidAXZPosted 4/2/2013 12:52:40 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
Missing out on

Bioshock
GTA
Ni No Kuni
Last of Us
Sly Cooper
Ratchet And Clank

BioShock = Meh (Infinite is quite good, but nothing amazing).
GTA = Don't make me laugh haha.
Ni No Kuni = Heard of it, never played it.
Sly Cooper - Er.... No thanks.
Ratchet and Clank = Meh.
Unreal Engine 4 = Don't know what that is but I play on a PC, so pretty sure that doesn't affect me.
Source Engine = Ditto.
---
R.I.P RARE.
#64OrgeLambartPosted 4/2/2013 1:00:09 PM
That's what happens when you make a next gen system with specs that aren't much better than current Gen. Wii U will be finished once Durango and PS4 come out. It's sad really.
#65InfernalFivePosted 4/2/2013 1:14:31 PM
Sharky8 posted...
If the Wii U is anything like the Wii

It's not.
---
"Needs more butter!"
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyfabsU4xH1qzy531o1_500.jpg
#66evillockePosted 4/2/2013 1:19:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#67fawfulmark2Posted 4/2/2013 1:29:47 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
Missing out on

Bioshock
GTA
Ni No Kuni
Last of Us
Sly Cooper
Ratchet And Clank

LoU,Sl and Ratchet are Sony series. I agree with the rest though.
---
Brawl FC: 2280-6185-9316
if you ever fight a spammy Pit or Marth, that might be my nephew.... just so you know.
#68_Sovereign_Posted 4/2/2013 1:44:53 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Sharky8 posted...
Donomega posted...
I do care, I wish the Wii U would get Thief 4 and GTA V and all the other games passing it up cause Reggie is taking a nap instead of securing games for the Wii U

Is that Grand Theft Auto? Really, grow the f up. You get your giggles playing a game killing hookers, stealing cars, and with no particular purpose at all?

And people call Mario childish? Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto is just degenerate.

Stop trolling and shoving your unwanted opinion down our throats. No one cares what you think.

GTA is terrible, and it's sad that so many people long to play it.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#69TrueBlue91Posted 4/2/2013 1:50:54 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Sharky8 posted...
Donomega posted...
I do care, I wish the Wii U would get Thief 4 and GTA V and all the other games passing it up cause Reggie is taking a nap instead of securing games for the Wii U

Is that Grand Theft Auto? Really, grow the f up. You get your giggles playing a game killing hookers, stealing cars, and with no particular purpose at all?

And people call Mario childish? Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto is just degenerate.

Stop trolling and shoving your unwanted opinion down our throats. No one cares what you think.

Yeah, in your opinion.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#70evillockePosted 4/2/2013 1:51:39 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Sharky8 posted...
Donomega posted...

GTA is incredibly stupid. HURR DURR KILL WHORES POLICE CHASE SHOOT PEOPLE DURR HURR
---
I don't know what I want in my sig.