Threads about 3rd party games skipping the Wii U: WE DON'T CARE!!!

#81Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/2/2013 2:26:49 PM
Schwepps01 posted...
Are you seriously trying to use the Wii to try to make the Wii U look better? What do sales matter? I dont give a rats ass. NO GAMES, NO GOOD. Its that simple.

Indeed, the quality of games is why I chose Wii, DS, and PSP over the shooter consoles. Unfortunately, it appears that people are expecting it to be another shooter console, instead of respectable system like SNES, PS2, DS, and 3DS.
#82NightDrifter05Posted 4/2/2013 2:29:37 PM
Because you didn't have any good 3rd party game's to play, you had no choice but to buy those horrible games. Just like if 360 didn't have 3rd paty game's you would see Halo/Forza/Gears Of War numbers through the roof. All you did was prove the lack of good game's on the system.
#83art_of_the_killPosted 4/2/2013 2:33:40 PM
GloryChaos posted...
This hivemind mentality is really something, isn't it. Tell us what else we do.

According to the TC, we don't care about third party games.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#84STE573Posted 4/2/2013 2:33:42 PM
I care. I'm sick of Mario and I've never liked DK.

I've got to be honest here, if someone from Nintendo actually says something along the lines of "Nintendo first party is what we care about and will focus on for Wii U"... Anything at all like that, I'm selling this console and forgetting that I was ever stupid enough to buy it.

I bought this to experience the gamepad with my favourite franchises the likes of Dead Space, Fallout, Bioshock, Mass Effect etc., not to play Mario or the latest party title.

Face it TC, this was marketed as a system to bring back the core to Nintendo, of which we have seen little effort in the first 6 months and the ongoing prognosis seems terminal in terms of Third Party. Which is what a lot of people want.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#85GloryChaosPosted 4/2/2013 2:37:14 PM
art_of_the_kill posted...
GloryChaos posted...

TC is a troll. That's all there is to it.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#86lDarkdrakPosted 4/2/2013 2:38:37 PM
Too bad Nintendo isn't releasing any 1st party games either. Why should I buy a console that has even less games than the Vita had at the same time, this is ludicrous.
---
If I can't beat them, I'll laugh them off.
#87skeithxthPosted 4/2/2013 2:38:47 PM
GloryChaos posted...

According to the TC, a lot is to be said about something that is apparently not even cared about by the masses as a whole. Apparently, we all care so little that an entire paragraph was dedicated to emphasizing how much we just don't care.

Because we don't care.
---
Yo Sephiroth, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish but Kefka Palazzo is the best Final Fantasy villain of all time.
#88aDRE8Posted 4/2/2013 2:47:08 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
MushroomDoom posted...
This topic just proves Nintendo should become a third party company. If all you nintendrones just buy Nintendo systems to play Nintendo games, what's the point in them being a hardware manufacturer?

This guy gets it. *clap*

Couldn't have agreed any more.

And I'm sorry but some of the people here are just ridiculous. They're judging all these 3rd party games without even trying them out. Hypocrites who say Bioshock isn't that great but would praise it as one of the best games of all time if it actually did come out on the Wii-U.

Coming from a hardcore Nintendo fan and a guy who's been gaming for 25+ years...I would much rather have games like Bioshock, GTAV, Ni No Kuni, Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma, Mass Effect, Borderlands, Dragon Age, Skyrim, Metal Gear Solid V, Tomb Raider, Bungie's Destiny, and much, much, much more over games like Wii-Sports or Wii-Fit.

Stop being in denial and stop thinking Nintendo is God of gaming like they once were. Times have changed, the industry has changed, the talent of the companies has drastically changed, the market has done a complete 180. Nintendo shouldn't just rely on first party anymore (although they can). They would double or triple their profits if they just started developing games....but it's just not in their DNA and the company will never see to it as long as the current people are in charge.
#89PHEEliNUXPosted 4/2/2013 2:47:52 PM
PHEEliNUX posted...
Bioshock is the only thing the Wii U is "missing out on"

The rest are s***

Yep, this is how we write off third party games on the Wii U board. Just call them s***. It's better to delude ourselves that we aren't missing out on anything rather than to accept that the Wii U has poor third party support and that these games could have helped Nintendo sell the system.

I don't even have a Wii U, I have a PS3, And all of those games are s***
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#90STE573Posted 4/2/2013 2:51:57 PM
PHEEliNUX posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
Bioshock is the only thing the Wii U is "missing out on"

The rest are s***

Yep, this is how we write off third party games on the Wii U board. Just call them s***. It's better to delude ourselves that we aren't missing out on anything rather than to accept that the Wii U has poor third party support and that these games could have helped Nintendo sell the system.

I don't even have a Wii U, I have a PS3, And all of those games are s***

Look out guys. We have a hipster in the building...
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)