Threads about 3rd party games skipping the Wii U: WE DON'T CARE!!!

#91aDRE8Posted 4/2/2013 1:52:29 PM
PHEEliNUX posted...
art_of_the_kill posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
Bioshock is the only thing the Wii U is "missing out on"

The rest are s***

Yep, this is how we write off third party games on the Wii U board. Just call them s***. It's better to delude ourselves that we aren't missing out on anything rather than to accept that the Wii U has poor third party support and that these games could have helped Nintendo sell the system.

I don't even have a Wii U, I have a PS3, And all of those games are s***

That's why most gamers will never respect your "opinion".

And if you don't care....then that's fine. But 90% of gamers don't see those games as "s***".
#92PHEEliNUXPosted 4/2/2013 1:56:07 PM
aDRE8 posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...

The rest are s***

Yep, this is how we write off third party games on the Wii U board. Just call them s***. It's better to delude ourselves that we aren't missing out on anything rather than to accept that the Wii U has poor third party support and that these games could have helped Nintendo sell the system.

And if you don't care....then that's fine. But 90% of gamers don't see those games as "s***".

I don't want them to respect my opinion, And 90% gamers in GameFAQs, See how popular Ni No Kuni here? It is noway near popular outside
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#93SixSixSevenEighPosted 4/2/2013 1:58:17 PM
All the top 10 Wii games are 1st party BECAUSE NINTENDO HAS NO 3RD PARTY SUPPORT LOLOLOLOLOL!
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
#94Lavis_cannonPosted 4/2/2013 2:01:06 PM
I bought my WiiU exclusively for Monster Hunter...every other game, including first party titles are just a bonus in my eyes.
---
GT: Tehlav
PSN: Laithevis
#95Juraga2Posted 4/2/2013 2:02:20 PM
Sorry Sharky, I'll have to disagree.

We need third party support if we want this console to be worth it. There are barely any games for the Wii U at the mo'. Hence to poor sales.
---
Pokemon Heart Gold FC: 0560-9509-1509
Pokemon Black FC: 4083-7419-2306
#96sentoworfPosted 4/2/2013 2:08:36 PM
You might not but I do. I liked some of the Wii's third party games. Sometimes I want a break from Nintendo first party or the other consoles' AAA games.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#97aDRE8Posted 4/2/2013 2:19:18 PM
PHEEliNUX posted...
aDRE8 posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...

The rest are s***

I don't want them to respect my opinion, And 90% gamers in GameFAQs, See how popular Ni No Kuni here? It is noway near popular outside

Sorry but you're not making any sense. I see no logic as to what you're saying. You say "90% gamers in GameFAQs"...but look how well those games have sold worldwide if only GameFAQs gamers don't see them as "s***". Not to mention the high praises they have been getting by the majorities. THEY ARE GREAT GAMES.
#98abbyhitterPosted 4/2/2013 2:22:09 PM
Cyrius85 posted...
Why is everyone arguing?

Can't we all just agree on the following things about the Wii:
- It was a total flop and a waste of my hard earned money
- underpowered system for its generation
- way too high price tag and far too few GOOD 3rd party titles
- most hardcore gamers hate motion control because of a lack of fine sensitivity
- metroid was better as gamepad control
- mario is annoying
- zelda has become a 'rinse and repeat' affair
- In trying to break new ground, Nintendo has departed too far from the tried and true formula that modern gamers enjoy and expect from their games

As far as I'm concerned the ONLY good thing that came out of the Wii was Resident Evil 4.

lol
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#99PHEEliNUXPosted 4/2/2013 2:23:25 PM
aDRE8 posted...

Sorry but you're not making any sense. I see no logic as to what you're saying. You say "90% gamers in GameFAQs"...but look how well those games have sold worldwide if only GameFAQs gamers don't see them as "s***". Not to mention the high praises they have been getting by the majorities. THEY ARE GREAT GAMES.

I forgot to add an "*" after that part, And them being great or not is being on opinion, Which i don't care about, And i don't give a damn about what people think of my opinions
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#100aDRE8Posted 4/2/2013 2:26:24 PM
I love Nintendo...always have and always will. But some of their fans are in denial.