Castle Crashers would be PERFECT on Wii U

#11picanoPosted 4/2/2013 3:12:58 PM
Since people mentioned Bomberman and 7 player on PS3... I just have to say that 8 player on Wii / DS was AWESOME. For Wii I managed to organize it for an end-of-semester event, for DS randomly got it to happen at an arcade.

Also, what Wii U needs is some good Bomberman. Preferably in the 64 style.
---
Shadow Kirby 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNj-HmieoMk&fmt=22 Watch!
http://picanogfx.unotaku.com 3D Art and Catgirls!
#12KaiRyusakiPosted 4/2/2013 3:28:11 PM
picano posted...
Since people mentioned Bomberman and 7 player on PS3... I just have to say that 8 player on Wii / DS was AWESOME. For Wii I managed to organize it for an end-of-semester event, for DS randomly got it to happen at an arcade.

Also, what Wii U needs is some good Bomberman. Preferably in the 64 style.

Bomberman is dead dude
#13MasterPokerPosted 4/2/2013 4:17:23 PM
Guardian Heroes is flat-out better. Castle Crashers has stale combat, even for the hack n slash genre.
---
http://www.lostlabyrinth.com - Free, addicting rogue-based game
Ranked 1st, survived the dungeon: Xuande
#14mjc0961Posted 4/2/2013 4:48:28 PM
And the final point nobody's mentioned yet: Castle Crashers sucked. Bland combat combined with that awful "let's let you move up and down too and if you aren't exactly on the same vertical pixel line as the enemy your attacks won't hit them lololololololol" garbage that I thought gaming got over on Genesis and SNES.

Castle Crashers should just slowly fade away, never to be remembered and never to be played again. Hell, if it wasn't a digital game, I'd say bury it in the desert next to ET.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#15jwillennPosted 4/2/2013 5:36:04 PM
This is supposed to be a great game. I bought it for XBLA and I have not played it once because the first time I tried, I had issues connecting to others for online multi. I went back to playing what I was playing before then and never went back to it. It's probably the worst offense I've ever committed in terms of neglecting a game I purchased
#16ponyseizures(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:13:34 PM
mjc0961 posted...
And the final point nobody's mentioned yet: Castle Crashers sucked. Bland combat combined with that awful "let's let you move up and down too and if you aren't exactly on the same vertical pixel line as the enemy your attacks won't hit them lololololololol" garbage that I thought gaming got over on Genesis and SNES.

Castle Crashers should just slowly fade away, never to be remembered and never to be played again. Hell, if it wasn't a digital game, I'd say bury it in the desert next to ET.

Castle Crashers does suck, I absolutely hate the game. But you know what else sucks? Crab legs. Hate seafood.
---
3DS: 4124-4997-6171
#17DH2007Posted 4/2/2013 6:57:28 PM
I would actually like to see the Wii U get Minecraft or Terraria.
---
PSN: Progamer_3
3DS FC: 4468-1000-5936 Nintendo ID: DH2007
#18airfoemoePosted 4/2/2013 7:20:46 PM
I'd rather have Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World with all the DLC along with a 3DS port.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#19Reverted_PikkonPosted 4/2/2013 7:22:43 PM
airfoemoe posted...
I'd rather have Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World with all the DLC along with a 3DS port.

YES. One of my favorite games this gen.

Castle Crashers and Scott Pilgrim.....just love.
---
They sowed their fate when they took this job. I'm just the reaper. -Raiden