The Wii U has the best version of Deus EX Human Revolution. Based on feedback

#11GdboyratedloudPosted 4/2/2013 2:10:44 PM
12 was the last good FF. 10 was just as linear as 13

bye
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over
#12airfoemoePosted 4/2/2013 2:13:37 PM
Eh... I honestly don't want to revisit this game. If anybody here hasn't played it, I'd say buy it.

Also, hopefully it's 1080p to show the system can handle the resolution.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#13aDRE8Posted 4/2/2013 2:18:15 PM
I've gone through the game twice (and enjoyed it), but I don't see much reason or need to replay it again.

Sorry, but the people are right. A 2 year old game with some new content is nothing special to celebrate about.
#14Santo3485Posted 4/2/2013 2:45:41 PM
aDRE8 posted...
I've gone through the game twice (and enjoyed it), but I don't see much reason or need to replay it again.

Sorry, but the people are right. A 2 year old game with some new content is nothing special to celebrate about.

This. I've completed it twice as well (one lethal playthrough and one non-lethal playthrough). Did all sidequests, saw all endings, completed The Missing Link too. I see no reason for me to go back. But its definitely a great game and I'd recommend it to people who missed out on it.
---
In theory there is no differens between theory and practice - but in practice, there is.
#15rudgerlightPosted 4/2/2013 4:27:26 PM
Gdboyratedloud posted...
12 was the last good FF. 10 was just as linear as 13

bye

Man, seriously! I was always confused by all the praise 10 got. Never made any sense to me. When it opens up at the very very end, all I thought was "why would I want to go back to any of those places?"

Also, I never played Deus EX HR, so an updated port that is trying to fix issues that fans complained about (bosses - so I'm told) sounds like a good thing to me. I look forward to trying it out. Not really sure why I should be faulted for wanting to try it out.
#16omescythePosted 4/2/2013 4:41:59 PM
the boss issue was that you killed them when you should have had the option to non leathal nutralize them like everyone else in the game. thought bosses didn't count as a kill in terms of completing the game without killing anyone.