Any Wii U fans hyped for Injustice Gods Among Us?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any Wii U fans hyped for Injustice Gods Among Us?
2 years ago#21
Considered it, but it seems like the developers did nothing to compensate for the DLC that other versions are getting. I believe it's still on Nintendo's part for preorder DLC to get worked out (or possibly the retailers since a deal has to be made somewhere to generate DLC codes), but they did nothing to make it up to Wii U owners. No season pass, no Red Son or Blackest Night skins, etc. Least they could do was put the skins on the Wii U disc, kinda like how Sonic and All-Stars Racing had the Metal Sonic DLC on the disc for Wii U
---
"Pokemon aren't just things to collect and trade like toys or dolls, you're a monster!" - Misty, Pokemon 2000
2 years ago#22
Sonic2Shadow posted...
Considered it, but it seems like the developers did nothing to compensate for the DLC that other versions are getting. I believe it's still on Nintendo's part for preorder DLC to get worked out (or possibly the retailers since a deal has to be made somewhere to generate DLC codes), but they did nothing to make it up to Wii U owners. No season pass, no Red Son or Blackest Night skins, etc. Least they could do was put the skins on the Wii U disc, kinda like how Sonic and All-Stars Racing had the Metal Sonic DLC on the disc for Wii U

WAIT, a fighting game will have a season pass?????
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over
2 years ago#23
Preordered mine half a year ago. Just a shame, that it will come ringing at my doorbell on the 19th and I will leave the country for two weeks on the 16th...............................
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any Wii U fans hyped for Injustice Gods Among Us?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived