Any Wii U fans hyped for Injustice Gods Among Us?

#21Sonic2ShadowPosted 4/3/2013 12:39:56 AM
Considered it, but it seems like the developers did nothing to compensate for the DLC that other versions are getting. I believe it's still on Nintendo's part for preorder DLC to get worked out (or possibly the retailers since a deal has to be made somewhere to generate DLC codes), but they did nothing to make it up to Wii U owners. No season pass, no Red Son or Blackest Night skins, etc. Least they could do was put the skins on the Wii U disc, kinda like how Sonic and All-Stars Racing had the Metal Sonic DLC on the disc for Wii U
---
"Pokemon aren't just things to collect and trade like toys or dolls, you're a monster!" - Misty, Pokemon 2000
#22GdboyratedloudPosted 4/3/2013 12:54:07 AM
Sonic2Shadow posted...
Considered it, but it seems like the developers did nothing to compensate for the DLC that other versions are getting. I believe it's still on Nintendo's part for preorder DLC to get worked out (or possibly the retailers since a deal has to be made somewhere to generate DLC codes), but they did nothing to make it up to Wii U owners. No season pass, no Red Son or Blackest Night skins, etc. Least they could do was put the skins on the Wii U disc, kinda like how Sonic and All-Stars Racing had the Metal Sonic DLC on the disc for Wii U

WAIT, a fighting game will have a season pass?????
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over
#23fuzi11Posted 4/3/2013 4:04:30 AM
Preordered mine half a year ago. Just a shame, that it will come ringing at my doorbell on the 19th and I will leave the country for two weeks on the 16th...............................