Anybody remember Ironsword on Nes?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anybody remember Ironsword on Nes?
3 years ago#1
You know, that game with Fabio on the cover. Kind of a fun little game as i recall.
Wonder why it never made it on VC? It's actually the second game of a trilogy but i never played the others.
3 years ago#2
That's the game that had a big green dragon asking for a golden crown, right?
Rare owns the rights to the Wizards & Warriors games, and seeing that Microsoft owns Rare these days...
Yeah, it's probably that reason why it's not on VC.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
3 years ago#3
Wow i didn't even realize Rare owned the rights. That's too bad. :(
3 years ago#4
Yeah, probably the same reason why Cobra Triangle, RC Pro Am, Battletoads, and Snake Rattle 'n Roll aren't there either.
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
3 years ago#5
Indeed, I was surprised when I looked up what Nes games that Rare had a hand in the cookie jar with.
Slalom, Solar Jetman: Hunt for the Golden Warpship, Snake Rattle 'n' Roll, Captain Skyhawk, Cobra Triangle, R.C. Pro-Am, etc.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
3 years ago#6
Damn that Rare! They used to be so awesome and now they belong to stupid Microsoft.
All those neat games that'll never see a release on Nintendo systems again.
How the mighty have fallen. I used to love Captain Skyhawk btw!
3 years ago#7
I wouldn't care what system it got released on as long as it got released.
All they do now is Kinect stuff and Avatar accessories.
3 years ago#8
Part of the reason why Rare isn't doing much besides Kinect Sports and useless digital trinkets recently is because the Stampers left a few years ago to pursue some other unknown interests. To put things into perspective, imagine if Miyamoto and Iwata just upped and left Nintendo to pursue an off-Broadway musical career. Not even sure if Rare has any of the talent anymore that made them big in their heyday.
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
3 years ago#9
ga,me sucked
iller than phil schiller
3 years ago#10
AlexPuma posted...
Yeah, probably the same reason why Cobra Triangle, RC Pro Am, Battletoads, and Snake Rattle 'n Roll aren't there either.

Too bad about RC Pro-Am. I love that game. I still play my copy of it.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anybody remember Ironsword on Nes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived