Peter Moore says EA isn't working on anymore Wii U games

#1Lefty128kPosted 4/3/2013 3:11:28 AM
http://wiiudaily.com/2013/04/peter-moore-says-ea-isnt-working-on-any-more-wii-u-games/

“The console business is still a core part of our business; it’s the majority of our business. The demise of console gaming is very premature as far as we’re concerned,” Moore said. “We still have thousands of people focused on developing current-generation Xbox 360 and PS3 games, as well as people focused now on the next generation when that finally arrives,”
#2ninsony12Posted 4/3/2013 3:21:20 AM
It would be fantastic to have an EA free console!
---
Wii sports sold zero copies - demon dog
#3FoppePosted 4/3/2013 3:27:40 AM
ninsony12 posted...

We had one.
Dreamcast.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#4IcedEarthaholicPosted 4/3/2013 3:35:02 AM
Fine then, I won't be buying your games anymore EA.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#5ninsony12Posted 4/3/2013 3:35:52 AM
Foppe posted...
ninsony12 posted...

We had one.
Dreamcast.

And, was it fantastic?
---
#6FoppePosted 4/3/2013 3:37:46 AM
ninsony12 posted...
Foppe posted...
ninsony12 posted...

We had one.
Dreamcast.

And, was it fantastic?

It was fantastic.
Until the PS2 was released and 98% of the developers jumped ship because they wanted to release games on the new cool system.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#7ninsony12Posted 4/3/2013 3:39:20 AM
Foppe posted...
ninsony12 posted...
Foppe posted...
ninsony12 posted...

We had one.
Dreamcast.

And, was it fantastic?

It was fantastic.
Until the PS2 was released and 98% of the developers jumped ship because they wanted to release games on the new cool system.

Exactly my point. If EA leaves the wii U alone it will be a good thing.
---
#8MegaWinFTWPosted 4/3/2013 3:39:25 AM
ninsony12 posted...

"A console I like wont be getting any more support from one of the largest publishers in the world which could well have a domino effect with others, that's brilliant! Just what it needs!"

Do you honestly believe that?
#9ninsony12Posted 4/3/2013 3:41:04 AM
MegaWinFTW posted...
ninsony12 posted...

"A console I like wont be getting any more support from one of the largest publishers in the world which could well have a domino effect with others, that's brilliant! Just what it needs!"

Do you honestly believe that?

Yes.
---
#10GdboyratedloudPosted 4/3/2013 3:43:42 AM
took that mans words and completely made his own speculation from it. Goo d job WiiUdaily. I could care less tho.
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over