#21glyde69Posted 4/7/2013 6:03:05 AM
wingo84 posted...
Still not sure on this one... Wish it had a demo :/

Trust me Wingo. STAY AWAY.
---
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785
#22zatOMGPosted 4/7/2013 6:05:18 AM
glyde69 posted...
Holy crap, what a waste of 14 dollars. Usually I'm pretty good sifting through games like this and picking wisely, but I was fooled by reviews on this one. 7's and 8's? Nice visuals? Cool puzzles?

GAME IS AWFUL.

So... they are ugly visuals? The puzzles were easy for you? I mean, you couldn't even correctly connect your Wii U to the internet. That in and of itself being a puzzle to you, your survival in real life is a puzzle to me!

This is fun!
#23DonomegaPosted 4/7/2013 6:07:54 AM
It's a pretty fun game. I'm enjoying it. Course my 5-year-old has to help me with some of the puzzles lol
---
PSN: RobbieDaCool | Wii U: RobDaCool | 3DS: 0903-4184-6816
#24glyde69Posted 4/7/2013 11:09:09 AM
zatOMG posted...
glyde69 posted...
Holy crap, what a waste of 14 dollars. Usually I'm pretty good sifting through games like this and picking wisely, but I was fooled by reviews on this one. 7's and 8's? Nice visuals? Cool puzzles?

GAME IS AWFUL.

So... they are ugly visuals? The puzzles were easy for you? I mean, you couldn't even correctly connect your Wii U to the internet. That in and of itself being a puzzle to you, your survival in real life is a puzzle to me!

This is fun!

Hahaha, you got me, guy. I'm stupid and don't know how to get my Wii online. I don't have a degree in computers and know my way around a LAN, right? It's not a freak problem that seemingly has no fix. It's not strange that EVERY device in my home works perfectly except my Wii U. I turn on the system, get the error message, run the test, and THEN it works. Not the end of the world, but annoying.

As for TT2, I don't care for the art style at all, it's not the prettiest game by any means(reviews said it was a gorgeous world), and the puzzles are boring(two buttons that if you do get stumped just pound those 2 buttons until something happens). But hey, I surprise you that I'm even breathing without a machine! I'm not a reasonably successful 34 year old man. What's next, kid? You gonna tell me Toki Tori 2 is not my thing because all I play are generic shooters? That I'm not playing Battle Block Theater right now(that's an arcade game done right that DESERVES its 8-9 review scores from what I've seen the first 45 minutes)? That Guacamelee isn't a game I'm really looking forward in the near future and not generic shooter #2343229?

You fanboys are insane. I don't like your game so I'm idiot and it was too hard. I have IMO very reasonable qualms about my Wii U, so I'm stupid. My annoyance at having to play WIRED all the time because the battery drains to ZERO even after I charge it 100% isn't an honest qualm? Or the glitch with the conflicting IP address problem? Or the fact that my nieces can't play Mario co-op one with pad one with Wiimote wasn't an oversight by Nintendo when making the game? Or the weak launch(I realize there were some solid games if you didn't already play them, but I'm a GAMER so Batman from 2011 doesn't cut it for me )? Or the Rayman Legends shaft(bad trend starting)? Or there not seeming to be ANYTHING TO PLAY for the next year or so if you aren't interested in the Pikmin franchise or a Zelda game from 2003? Or beginnings of what looks to be a trend of certain games, companies, and engines that will not be available for Wii U?

Nintendo had a 12 month jump on the competition and IMO squandered it.
---
#25DTY3Posted 4/7/2013 11:53:52 AM
^Dude, calm down.

Youre becoming the next GAMER REVIVAL
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#26glyde69Posted 4/7/2013 2:14:22 PM
Who is Gamer Revival?
---
#27DTY3Posted 4/7/2013 2:31:01 PM
A guy who goes on paragraph long rants filled with over the top dramatic anger over nothing in ALL of his posts.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#28glyde69Posted 4/7/2013 3:47:01 PM
Sorry if I think TT2 sucks ass. And being annoyed over having to play games WIRED in the year 2013. And dealing with a freak IP Address conflict that no one from me to Nintendo tech support can fix. And annoyed my most anticipated game of early 2013 was delayed for 7 months. And my 2nd most anticipated game of 2013 still doesn't have a release date(iirc bayonetta 2 was originally in the 6 month release "window"). And the Wii U seems to be losing out on multiplatform games and engines by the minute(no biggie once Ps4 and 720 come out as I will obviously be going with the better visual versions barring the pad being a game changer, but a big deal NOW while Wii U has the most firepower AND the unique controller).

From now on I will voice my opinions and displeasures with the group of 40-60 year old dudes I work with 40 hours a week instead of on the.......drum roll......WII U DISCUSSION board.
---
#29S_BrickPosted 4/7/2013 4:06:02 PM
glyde69 posted...
Sorry if I think TT2 sucks ass. And being annoyed over having to play games WIRED in the year 2013. And dealing with a freak IP Address conflict that no one from me to Nintendo tech support can fix. And annoyed my most anticipated game of early 2013 was delayed for 7 months. And my 2nd most anticipated game of 2013 still doesn't have a release date(iirc bayonetta 2 was originally in the 6 month release "window"). And the Wii U seems to be losing out on multiplatform games and engines by the minute(no biggie once Ps4 and 720 come out as I will obviously be going with the better visual versions barring the pad being a game changer, but a big deal NOW while Wii U has the most firepower AND the unique controller).

From now on I will voice my opinions and displeasures with the group of 40-60 year old dudes I work with 40 hours a week instead of on the.......drum roll......WII U DISCUSSION board.

Please reserve the Airing of Grievances for Festivus.
#30glyde69Posted 4/7/2013 4:40:15 PM
The Seinfeld joke might have given me a chuckle in 96.
---