Would you buy the original bayonetta if it came to Wii U?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you buy the original bayonetta if it came to Wii U?
2 years ago#1
Want to buy bayonetta 1 if it came to Wii U? - Results (206 votes)
Yep, I never played this game on any other console
43.69% (90 votes)
Sure I dont mind double dipping
24.76% (51 votes)
It was ok, not worth the money
2.91% (6 votes)
No way! I already have this game on other consoles
17.48% (36 votes)
Not my kind of game even though she's hot
11.17% (23 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So ya with bayonetta 2 coming out soon, they might announce a re-release of the original maybe.. who knows.. so I just wanted to ask this poll question if anyone would either buy the original for the first time on the wii u if it came out or if they have played the game like me on either ps3/360, would you double dip?
2 years ago#2
First time I'll be able to buy Platinum stuff with The Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2 (even though I played Bayonetta, Vanquish and Metal Gear Rising at a friend's), if I like them I'd gladly shell out the cash for the first Bayo as well. I loved it when I tried it out on 360.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
2 years ago#3
Nope, not interested at all.
2 years ago#4
I hope they include B1 remastered with B2 they probably won't though. D3 released WKC2 with WKC1 remastered for the PS3. If Nintendo/Platinum did the same I think it would help sales.
---
PSN:AE86CorollaLevin, NN ID:AE86CorollaLevin, XBL:AE86CorollaGTS
2 years ago#5
Honestly they should of done that to test the water to see how much the sequel is gonna tank on this system.
2 years ago#6
i would bcuz i never played it
2 years ago#7
Are you kidding? Nintendo didn't make it so it sucks. Ugly boring brown overrated overhyped crap.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
2 years ago#8
No. I hated it on the 360. I came off a little like Ninja Gaiden, except the combat wasnt nearly as good.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
2 years ago#9
I'd be more likely to buy the original than B2. I prefer to play series' in order, and I never played the first Bayonetta.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
2 years ago#10
No. I didn't like the original Bayonetta at all. I doubt the second game would be any better either.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you buy the original bayonetta if it came to Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived