You guys should petition for Bioshock Infinite to come to Wii U.

#1KroganBallEaterPosted 4/3/2013 12:57:59 PM
It's definitely a DO NOT MISS title, one of the best games to come out this generation and it would be PERFECT for the Wii U.
---
OMG Krogan!!!! That would hurt my precious little fanny!!!! LOL!!!!! - GamerGirlz after I told her to shove a stick of rhubarb up her fanny.
#2ADHDguitarPosted 4/3/2013 1:00:25 PM
Meh, too late.

Get it on PC or forever hold your peace.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#3Lord_KagatoPosted 4/3/2013 1:00:46 PM
Unless everyone here buys only Nintendo consoles and also have a terrible PC, then there's no need to ask for this. Any multi-platform title should almost always be bought for a PC.

I have a WiiU and I have Bioshock Infinite on my PC. So I couldn't care less if Bioshock Infinite was cheaply and quickly ported to the Wii U or not.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
#4KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 1:02:39 PM
Lord_Kagato posted...
Unless everyone here buys only Nintendo consoles and also have a terrible PC, then there's no need to ask for this. Any multi-platform title should almost always be bought for a PC.

I have a WiiU and I have Bioshock Infinite on my PC. So I couldn't care less if Bioshock Infinite was cheaply and quickly ported to the Wii U or not.

most people on this board are too ignorant to buy a good pc or another console, they can't even think about leaving Master Miyamoto.
---
OMG Krogan!!!! That would hurt my precious little fanny!!!! LOL!!!!! - GamerGirlz after I told her to shove a stick of rhubarb up her fanny.
#5BurgerTime79Posted 4/3/2013 1:08:24 PM
No, not signing anything.
I wish people would get it through their heads that not every game that you want is going to end up on the console that you own. And this goes for all system owners too. It was completely ridiculous when Bayonetta 2 got announced, and PS3/360 only owners lost their ****.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#6Enigma149Posted 4/3/2013 1:09:03 PM
KroganBallEater posted...
Lord_Kagato posted...

most people on this board are too ignorant to buy a good pc or another console, they can't even think about leaving Master Miyamoto.

Actually, most people on this board own multiple consoles and a PC. We have had numerous polls about this, too. Then again, given your use of "master Miyamoto", I don't exactly expect you to pay attention to anything that doesn't support your stereotypical view of the Nintendo fan.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#7S_FoxPosted 4/3/2013 1:10:34 PM
It's better to just wait for the price drop on the PC version
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Borderlands
#8AlexFiliPosted 4/3/2013 1:15:25 PM
It's only short anyway.
---
Intel Core 2 Duo 6320 (1.86Ghz), 4GB Ram, ATI Radeon 5450 HD
http://legendarysuperwarriors.tumblr.com/
#9PHEEliNUXPosted 4/3/2013 1:20:09 PM
lolno
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#10Santo3485Posted 4/3/2013 1:23:04 PM(edited)
Nah they can keep Deus Ex Directors Cut lol

---
In theory there is no differens between theory and practice - but in practice, there is.