You guys should petition for Bioshock Infinite to come to Wii U.

#21DarthFloatyPosted 4/3/2013 2:07:36 PM
If I wanted it, I'd but it on PC, just like the majority of Wii U owners would buy it on another platform. But I don't want it; it's too short to interest me, I don't love the era it's set in (like a late Steam-Punk... what do we call 1880 - 1920 punk?), and it's another shooter, which doesn't make it look that interesting.
#22RobobroPosted 4/3/2013 2:28:01 PM
http://www.ainself.net/irony/macros/donotwant.jpg

NO! to your shoot shoot games.
#23_Sovereign_Posted 4/3/2013 3:55:20 PM
Doesn't anyone miss the days when you bought a console for specific games rather than specific features? The only thing I saw when most of the exclusives went multiplatform last gen, was developers cutting corners to meet deadlines, get the game running on platforms it wasn't built on, and overall, the games became weaker.

I don't want every game ever released on one console, otherwise why would I ever dust off that NES and relive my childhood the way I remember? The VC and BC are great, but they lose that "feeling" when played ( or emulated) somewhere else to me.

Anyway, On Topic : I already have it on PS3.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#24Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 4/3/2013 4:05:15 PM
Haha, PC gaming. Only good for games mainly played online, for single player games, PC is terrible. They get only the very most popular of console ports, and all their exclusives are sims, MMOs, and generic FPS.
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs. UMVC3: Chris/Strange/Amaterasu
#25Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 4/3/2013 4:06:46 PM
Boring game no thanks.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#26thefabregas22Posted 4/3/2013 4:46:17 PM
KroganBallEater posted...
It's definitely a DO NOT MISS title, one of the best games to come out this generation and it would be PERFECT for the Wii U.

I bet you were lying about your cancer. Because your posts don't sound like someone who's dying. You've really disappointed me.
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!