Needed Features for Future Update(s)?

#1jaymart_2kPosted 4/3/2013 4:15:34 PM
Join In-Game From Friends List
Send Privet Text/Voice Message from Friends List
Enable Video Clips For Miiverse (Last 30sec-1min?)
All Games Let You Post Images/Video Clips To Miiverse
Cross Game Voice Chat (This one for sure)
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart
#2zender1999Posted 4/3/2013 4:27:26 PM
1 ability to install games to hard drive
2 eject button on the gamepad
3 account system and achievements

that is all i need
#3IloveElitePosted 4/3/2013 4:34:58 PM
zender1999 posted...

that is all i need

1 - Theres no 'standard' HD in the Wii U, they aren't liable to add an option for external drives.
2 - That would be a good idea
3 - account system yes, acheivements MY GOD NO!!!!!!!

Achievements are the worst thing to come to gaming in the last 30 years, pointless and utterly worthless apart from teens to use as some pathetic ego boost.
#4mjc0961Posted 4/3/2013 4:40:30 PM(edited)
zender1999 posted...

Why. You have to get up to take the disc out anyway, so what difference does it make if you can eject the disc remotely? PS3 and 360 have this useless feature and I can tell you exactly what difference it makes: none.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#5DrRMPosted 4/3/2013 4:42:38 PM
IloveElite posted...
zender1999 posted...

that is all i need

1 - Theres no 'standard' HD in the Wii U, they aren't liable to add an option for external drives.
2 - That would be a good idea
3 - account system yes, acheivements MY GOD NO!!!!!!!

Achievements are the worst thing to come to gaming in the last 30 years, pointless and utterly worthless apart from teens to use as some pathetic ego boost.

what are you talking about :S

everyone love the [you open a door] achievement, right?_?

and the [they force use to fill this game with] achievement
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#6S_BrickPosted 4/3/2013 4:44:48 PM
It would be nice if the game pad screen went black when not in use; say for instance when using netflix.
#7rudgerlightPosted 4/3/2013 4:48:35 PM
S_Brick posted...
It would be nice if the game pad screen went black when not in use; say for instance when using netflix.

A thousand times this. Or just some shortcut to disable the gamepad screen in general without pausing whatever application is running.
#8RobobroPosted 4/3/2013 5:02:23 PM
Buttons on the Wii U that will throw water balloons and shoot paint balls at the irritating Wii U board trolls that are incredibly ignorant of new video game console launches.
#9DynheartPosted 4/3/2013 5:10:15 PM
mjc0961 posted...
zender1999 posted...

Why. You have to get up to take the disc out anyway, so what difference does it make if you can eject the disc remotely? PS3 and 360 have this useless feature and I can tell you exactly what difference it makes: none.

My thoughts exactly. All it would do it is add the awe factor. With my 360, I don't even use the feature. I just walk up and press (swipe) the button.

What I think they should allow:

1) Allow personal profiles to customize their dashboard, or whatever Nintendo calls it. Let us feel like it's ours, not Nintendo's. Backgrounds. Let us format the size of our icons so we can show what's takes priority. Put up some downloadable soundtracks, obviously that fits the Wii U format, so that way we don't have to listen to the default (imagine Metroid, or Mario themes!). Better yet!? Custom soundtracks.

Enough about custom profiles.

2) Wii mode better integrated. If the Wii U VC is to replace the Wii VC, then the Wii mode will be useless then. Take it out. Just pop in a Wii game and play it. Not only that, but it will play these games in true 1080p, or 720p (if the hardware allows). Whatever.

3) Better Miiverse integration with friends and games. I mean you can join friends while looking through friends lists, game lists etc. You can join a friends game through Miiverse, or game (Miiverse has to be integrated into the game) at any time. Also...larger party support.

Just a few ideas. THey also need to fix the OS issues so they can free up that 1GB of ram for the devs!
---
Currently playing: Mighty Switch Force HDE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ash_wwRQFno
#10Boclfon479Posted 4/3/2013 5:18:38 PM
Change the friends list adding friends to send a request rather than require both people to add each other, so it works exactly like adding people through miiverse, and give us folders, and that would be a HUGE start