What will happen next generation?

#11Prince ShondronaiPosted 4/3/2013 5:54:21 PM
zender1999 posted...
this is what will happen
1 wiiu will sell extremely well, thanks to first party nintendo games
2 nintendo will make a lot of profit, like they always do with the overall life of their consoles

3 a lot of third party publishers/devs will close down and lose a lot of money
4 ps4 and new xbox will have a really slow start, cancelling each other out, third party game sales will suffer the most

5 either sony or ms will go out of the console business

6. Indie developers will pick up the pieces, buying IPs from defunct publishers and ushering in a new golden age of gaming, since they'll care about those IPs more than the original publishers have in years.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#12arvilinoPosted 4/3/2013 5:56:24 PM(edited)
Prince Shondronai posted...
zender1999 posted...
this is what will happen
1 wiiu will sell extremely well, thanks to first party nintendo games
2 nintendo will make a lot of profit, like they always do with the overall life of their consoles

3 a lot of third party publishers/devs will close down and lose a lot of money
4 ps4 and new xbox will have a really slow start, cancelling each other out, third party game sales will suffer the most

5 either sony or ms will go out of the console business

6. Indie developers will pick up the pieces, buying IPs from defunct publishers and ushering in a new golden age of gaming, since they'll care about those IPs more than the original publishers have in years.

7. The generation turns into retro platformers and people trying to re-make Final Fantasy VI but ever so slightly different and with zombies and memes.
#13darkstar4221Posted 4/3/2013 7:33:56 PM(edited)
In the winter when the PS4 is released, the Wii U will be hacked and a mod-chip will be available for it. Mod-Chip is sold cheap, everyone buys it along with a blu-ray burner and everyone skips out on the PS4 so they can play pirated Wii U games.

That's my prediction.
#14dezmomoPosted 4/3/2013 7:39:07 PM
darkstar4221 posted...
In the winter when the PS4 is released, the Wii U will be hacked and a mod-chip will be available for it. Mod-Chip is sold cheap, everyone buys it along with a blu-ray burner and everyone skips out on the PS4 so they can play pirated Wii U games.

That's my prediction.

Wii U gets an update a day later.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/63766483/713440189
Official Squirtle of the Pokemon BW (2) Boards
#15darkstar4221Posted 4/3/2013 7:42:50 PM(edited)
dezmomo posted...
darkstar4221 posted...

That's my prediction.

It didn't stop people from pirating Wii games. And pirating Wii games was really easy, what makes the Wii U any different?
#16zender1999Posted 4/4/2013 4:24:45 AM
it is already happening..
#17TrueBlue91Posted 4/4/2013 4:29:33 AM
dezmomo posted...
darkstar4221 posted...

That's my prediction.

Lol, that didn't help the Wii.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#18LodeiroSnakePosted 4/4/2013 4:31:15 AM
darkstar4221 posted...

That's my prediction.

Aarggh.
---
"Doesn't matter. I hate Nintendo so only people who hate Nintendo are right. Nintendo could buy all the food in the world. I'd rather **** starve!"