We need to start a petition to make companies develop games for the Wii U

#1monsterlunchboxPosted 4/3/2013 3:18:18 PM
I'm sick and tired of these lazy programmers not doing anything for the Wii U. We need to stand up and get noticed. We need to let them know how angry we are at them & that they must develop games for Wii U. I'm sick of them forgetting about the most powerful and innovative system currently available.
#2monsterlunchbox(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 6:25:12 PM
I'm going to ask Gamestop if they can provide a link on their page to the petition. I know they're as sick as we are of this situation.
#3greatone101Posted 4/5/2013 6:46:20 PM
Here is a better idea. why dont Nintendo owners BUY third party games when they come out rather than just buying 1st party games.
#4Dr_FacerPosted 4/5/2013 6:50:31 PM
monsterlunchbox posted...
I'm sick and tired of these lazy programmers not doing anything for the Wii U. We need to stand up and get noticed. We need to let them know how angry we are at them & that they must develop games for Wii U. I'm sick of them forgetting about the most powerful and innovative system currently available.

Make that petition with your wallet: Buy ten copies of every third party game released on Wii U and make sure all other Wii U owners do the same.
#5TransdudePosted 4/5/2013 6:51:21 PM
greatone101 posted...
Here is a better idea. why dont Nintendo owners BUY third party games when they come out rather than just buying 1st party games.

Sadley this. Besides the third party exclusives, you need to influence people to buy the multi-plats on the Wii U over any other console.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1600-2747 | Nintendo Network ID: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#6ElGadoPosted 4/5/2013 7:02:38 PM
Wait so you're going to start a petition for developers to waste millions to port a game to Wii U and then turn around and not buy that game.
#7ElGadoPosted 4/5/2013 7:06:56 PM
BTW, Wii U couldn't even push COD. That's telling.
#8AstralFrostPosted 4/5/2013 7:08:53 PM
Yes lets force the devs to give us more games we've already played so there will be further evidence of the Wii U as a failure console.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#9Crazy_tank51Posted 4/5/2013 7:33:24 PM
ElGado posted...

Because they gave us the garbage version and are stupid beyond belief thinking you'll sell that much on a new console.
---
Not changing this sig until I have enough time, incentive, and attention span large enough to change this sig.
#10AstralFrostPosted 4/5/2013 7:35:28 PM
Crazy_tank51 posted...
ElGado posted...

Because they gave us the garbage version and are stupid beyond belief thinking you'll sell that much on a new console.

Since most Nintendo fans are casuals they wouldn't know the difference.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself