Injustice: Gods Among Us

#11The_Shadow_LinkPosted 4/3/2013 5:24:47 PM
PS3 demo let me down. Characters move way too slow, so clunky, visually dull, one super move sucks, Wager system looks like it might make games become more boring the moment they start kicking in. And Extra Content doesn't mean much when even with the unlockable stuff included, it's still less than other games have at the start of it.

So that leaves the story mode, and considering how Netherealm is writing a significant portion and considering what happened in a certain Nightwolf chapter with a certain Syndel it's a certain certainty that I will probably hate the story for this game as well.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#12Oni_TaedoPosted 4/3/2013 5:30:26 PM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
PS3 demo let me down. Characters move way too slow, so clunky, visually dull, one super move sucks, Wager system looks like it might make games become more boring the moment they start kicking in. And Extra Content doesn't mean much when even with the unlockable stuff included, it's still less than other games have at the start of it.

So that leaves the story mode, and considering how Netherealm is writing a significant portion and considering what happened in a certain Nightwolf chapter with a certain Syndel it's a certain certainty that I will probably hate the story for this game as well.

I liked what happened to Nightwolf.
I also thought that MK9 was brilliantly written for a fighting game.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#13The_Shadow_LinkPosted 4/3/2013 5:42:41 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
The_Shadow_Link posted...

I liked what happened to Nightwolf.
I also thought that MK9 was brilliantly written for a fighting game.

Well THAT one scene killed all the possible enjoyment I had in the game. I won't spoil it for those who haven't played it but you can easily search Sindel Scene and find details about that godawful scene and how it can destroy all believability in the story. And It's mainly there just so "Welp, games running out of time, better wrap stuff up!" in the worst way imaginable.

So don't trust the netherealm writers at all. I'm hoping that Injustice doesn't have something worse, but I'm expecting it to.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#14shotgunheadshotPosted 4/3/2013 5:44:21 PM(edited)
Oni_Taedo posted...
shotgunheadshot posted...
Injustice is better then all the worthless Japanese complicated combo fighting games combined. Japanese use archaic and annoying ways to pull off any combos. MK vs DC universe is easily the best fighter created. No complicated crap. Japanese fighters are just button mashers.

*scoffs*

Good one.

Next thing you're gonna say, is that Primal Rage, and Tattoo Assassins should be at EVO.

MK9 was great, best fighter of 2011. MK vs. DCU was trash. MK9 is the first good MK, and it gives me hope that American fighters might have a chance against the generally better made Japanese fighting games. Skullgirls and MK9 are the exception, not the rule.

Well I do like samurai showdown games. Tekken is good but I generally find all Japan fighters hard to play. I don't like how they design the combo systems.Too much to memorize.
I don't play many fighter games too much anymore. I might pick up a fighter game soon. Have a good day.
#15Rasputin77Posted 4/3/2013 6:07:35 PM
I really hope we can support this game...

Exactly why I'm getting it on Wii U.
---
576527726520616C6C2067616D6572732E
#16Oni_TaedoPosted 4/4/2013 1:54:25 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Injustice is better then all the worthless Japanese complicated combo fighting games combined. Japanese use archaic and annoying ways to pull off any combos. MK vs DC universe is easily the best fighter created. No complicated crap. Japanese fighters are just button mashers.

*scoffs*

Good one.

Next thing you're gonna say, is that Primal Rage, and Tattoo Assassins should be at EVO.

MK9 was great, best fighter of 2011. MK vs. DCU was trash. MK9 is the first good MK, and it gives me hope that American fighters might have a chance against the generally better made Japanese fighting games. Skullgirls and MK9 are the exception, not the rule.

Well I do like samurai showdown games. Tekken is good but I generally find all Japan fighters hard to play. I don't like how they design the combo systems.Too much to memorize.
I don't play many fighter games too much anymore. I might pick up a fighter game soon. Have a good day.

You must have memory problems.
I have short term memory loss, and still have no issue memorizing long strings of combos.
In reality, with things like Capcom's Vs. series, or Skullgirls, it's not remembering combos, it's remembering what you should be doing at one specific moment.

SamSho is always awesome. Why hasn't there been a new one? SNK, stop making KoF games for a while, and give us a 2D SamSho, with sprites drawn by the badass artists at Gonzo. Those guys do some beautiful art.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#17DarkAdonis123Posted 4/4/2013 2:03:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18DarkAdonis123Posted 4/4/2013 2:12:04 AM

Troll post confirmed
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#19Ghost-inZeShellPosted 4/4/2013 3:55:07 AM
DC? pass
#20monkeyspoonPosted 4/4/2013 4:00:51 AM
I'm getting it on PS3. Def not for WiiU.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. WiiU fanboys are so deluded.