Which Wii U Game Will You Get That Has Been Announced For These Next 2 Months?

#11RockD79Posted 4/4/2013 9:05:07 AM
I'm getting Deus Ex, Lego Batman and Resident Evil.
---
The Wii U Board. The #1 Place For Your Tool Topic Needs. Tooling Users Since Nov 2012.
#12Inferno700Posted 4/4/2013 9:12:10 AM
I really expected "HA, HA, nothing" to be an option. That would be my selection. I am waiting for Zelda WW. It actually has a set date of Oct??
---
NNID: Jesus-is-God 3DS FC: 3952-8112-9436
XBL: Inferno7000
#13RockD79Posted 4/4/2013 9:18:33 AM
Inferno700 posted...
I really expected "HA, HA, nothing" to be an option. That would be my selection. I am waiting for Zelda WW. It actually has a set date of Oct??

I think we may get a date during the Sony press conference.
---
The Wii U Board. The #1 Place For Your Tool Topic Needs. Tooling Users Since Nov 2012.
#14Inferno700Posted 4/4/2013 9:22:50 AM
RockD79 posted...
Inferno700 posted...

And why might I ask do you think that?
---
#15Prince ShondronaiPosted 4/4/2013 9:24:54 AM
I'm getting Deus Ex and Injustice.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#16RockD79Posted 4/4/2013 9:25:43 AM
Inferno700 posted...
RockD79 posted...
Inferno700 posted...

Because it wouldn't be the first time Zelda launched along side a PS platform.
---
#17Inferno700Posted 4/4/2013 9:37:48 AM
RockD79 posted...
Inferno700 posted...
RockD79 posted...
Inferno700 posted...

I didn't know it had happened before but it makes good business sense. Hopefully it will happen and work. I plan on getting it but I'm thinking I will have buyers remorse. This is the only Zelda title I have not played which is why I will get it but I don't care for the cartoon feel. I didn't like Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks but am a big fan of the franchise.
---
#18New LinkPosted 4/4/2013 9:41:27 AM
Resident Evil: Revelations
Injustice: Gods Among Us

I may also pick up Deus Ex, not sure.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#19-NotoriousLynxPosted 4/4/2013 9:45:45 AM
None of that stupid crap because I'm an idort and have more than half a brain.
#20RockD79Posted 4/4/2013 9:55:33 AM
Inferno700 posted...
RockD79 posted...
Inferno700 posted...
RockD79 posted...
Inferno700 posted...

I didn't know it had happened before but it makes good business sense. Hopefully it will happen and work. I plan on getting it but I'm thinking I will have buyers remorse. This is the only Zelda title I have not played which is why I will get it but I don't care for the cartoon feel. I didn't like Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks but am a big fan of the franchise.

Yea they launched Majora's Mask on 10/26/00, same day as PS2. It was intentional. Finished the US game in August. Sat on pallets for 2 more months. Gave the PS2 launch a shot and results I believe we're beyond their expectations. I heard it outsold all PS2 launch titles combined. Sure, larger install base but still rather fascinating to see an inferior tech game do that much damage. So yea, I wouldn't be shocked to see that attempted again. However, if they like what they hear at Sony's press conference and plan to repeat that plan do not expect Nintendo to give a date for WW during their own conference. Nintendo wouldn't want to make it look obvious publicly that they plan to drop another Z-Bomb on a PS launch. That's just how they roll. If that's the plan don't expect a date till mid summer. Then again Sony may hold back their date too. Find out in 9 more weeks. It's gonna be an interesting E3 this year I think.
---